Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Permafrost

Everton Away Sun 19 Dec 12:00

30 minutes ago, ren said:

Yeah they've confirmed this now. Would've had time to post really but doesn't bother me as long as it ain't a massive hassle at Goodison.

Usually you pick up the tickets from a little booth just to the left of the away turnstiles.

Edited by SemperEadem
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, walkerleeds said:

And I bet there's a good few who haven't bothered to return them at all with no intention of going. 

Some people probably didn’t know they could return them to the club before the 6th Jan and get their money back. The communication from the club hasn’t been the easiest

• Like 1

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
13 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

Debating on whether to go to this but seems to be only restricted view left.. just don’t understand how there can be 3 seats in a row, however 2 are restricted view and the other isn’t.. 

There is a pillar (or many) but only restricted view will have an impaired view of the goal. For the "unrestricted" view, the pillar will block another part of the pitch.

People still have a few weeks to return tickets so keep an eye on any returns over those couple of weeks.

Tickets keep appearing on the website. I’m after an adults and under 18 pair in the lower tiers if anybody can’t make it please? I’m keeping an eye on the website though in hope.

I’d be open to two adult tickets as long as they were together in the lower blocks. Only an extra tenner.

Edited by phoneticerror

Got 3 Unrestricted view tickets, tried to return them but couldn't until the game was rescheduled. Gonna return them on Thursday at PSV game if no one wants them before.

FV £30 each, would prefer to sell as a 3

Can collect from Melton Mowbray or can meet on Thursday