Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

I heard they've got last year's training video for set piece defending going cheap.

 

They've got a new lot coming in, it's the same video but they changed the text on the box to highlight the BAFTA award it won for best British comedy.

  • Haha 3
Posted
1 minute ago, dmayne7 said:

Classic website, doesn't even work properly for me even though I'm logged in

Apologies! I thought everyone could go on that link but I think its STH's and Members only for the first 48hrs unless I'm mistaken?

 

Posted
Just now, lcfc278 said:

Apologies! I thought everyone could go on that link but I think its STH's and Members only for the first 48hrs unless I'm mistaken?

 

I am a member and it doesn't work. Just stuck in an infinite loop of asking me to click here.

Posted
2 minutes ago, dmayne7 said:

I am a member and it doesn't work. Just stuck in an infinite loop of asking me to click here.

That's weird! Try clearing your browser cookies etc. might work if it reloads.

Posted
28 minutes ago, lcfc278 said:

That's weird! Try clearing your browser cookies etc. might work if it reloads.

Yeah, I've tried all that jazz. Already some issue with it!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...