Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
kingfox

PDC World Darts Championship 2022

13 minutes ago, Lcfc82 said:

I don’t dislike fallon but I’m glad she’s out.

I can’t stand watching skys ridiculously biased coverage of her. That obviously not her fault but I wish they would just treat her as a darts player like they do everyone else.

It's all new and fresh. Couple more years and it will be normal. She probably wants the same.

• Like 2

15 hours ago, Lcfc82 said:

The crowd at the Ally pally is awful, like a massive stag do. I went a few years back and couldn’t believe how much scrapping there was in there.

I was watching Darts gold earlier and it was recapping the 2002 worlds at the circus tavern. The crowd were so much better back then, gave the players best of order while they were throwing and none of this booing players when there throwing at doubles that has crept in over the last few years.

Crowds at Ally Pally and Premier League nights are meant to be horrible but the big crowds are what brings in the finance necessary for prize money for events such as the Pro/Challenge/Development tour.

Unfortunate but something of a necessity for the PDC. Its so far removed from Circus Tavern/Lakeside you'd wonder if it was the same sport.

• Like 1

Just now, Lcfc82 said:

Wow, van den bergh averages over a 100 and looses. Hempel is some player, could go on a run if he keeps playing like that.

Had a feeling that was going to be an intriguing match.

Hempel has had some very good results lately, including a win against Peter Wright.