Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

Newcastle away - Sun April 17th (2:15pm)

I'm in the north east and would be very grateful for 2 tickets whenever they go on sale please when released if you could IM me.

Would sort out dispatch costs and a bit extra for your trouble/time (tickets at face value of course to prevent touts).

Edited by Nalis

55 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

It will more than likely be the Sunday should they qualify next week.. 

48 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

The PL haven't even confirmed a date/time yet so until then, no announcement. As soon as that happens I imagine the club will announce ticket details swiftly.

I think the PL are waiting until next Thursday to make the announcement, then we'll know who has progressed in the Euro competitions etc. I can't see this being picked for TV though, but we'll be moved if we qualify for the QF of the ECL.

It's the Spurs one I want to know the date of really, but again, that'll be moved if we get to the SF of the ECL.

5 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I think the PL are waiting until next Thursday to make the announcement, then we'll know who has progressed in the Euro competitions etc. I can't see this being picked for TV though, but we'll be moved if we qualify for the QF of the ECL.

It's the Spurs one I want to know the date of really, but again, that'll be moved if we get to the SF of the ECL.

There aren't too many more games that weekend that are that interesting. Reckon we could end up on the tele, especially with it being a Bank Holiday weekend.

3 minutes ago, Voll Blau said:

There aren't too many more games that weekend that are that interesting. Reckon we could end up on the tele, especially with it being a Bank Holiday weekend.

A mid table clash between Newcastle and Leicester? Not sure Sky fancy that.

It will be all about Liverpool/Man City. This is FA Cup semi-final weekend right? So neither of those teams could end up playing a PL game.

11 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Would make sense but I can see them release the fixtures today or early next week with some caveats on European progress. Their biggest issue is rescheduling some of the postponed games as progress in Europe for some clubs (in particular us) would make it impossible to reschedule without 3 games a week.

7 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Would make sense but I can see them release the fixtures today or early next week with some caveats on European progress. Their biggest issue is rescheduling some of the postponed games as progress in Europe for some clubs (in particular us) would make it impossible to reschedule without 3 games a week.

I hope so, I want to know when the Spurs and Everton away games are going to be :rolleyes:

26 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

A mid table clash between Newcastle and Leicester? Not sure Sky fancy that.

It will be all about Liverpool/Man City. This is FA Cup semi-final weekend right? So neither of those teams could end up playing a PL game.

13 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Every Newcastle game is recent history has been on tv, bar yesterday which was a game in hand. This will surely be tv?

Yeah, the Geordies are a big draw because of the audience they bring for the TV companies. If in doubt, they'll stick their game on the box.

Good point on the Cup though, guess a lot will ride on that.

• Like 1

Hoping this goes to members.. does anyone have any info on the ballots? Every time I click on it near a fixture it keeps coming up with a warning message that none are available? Do you need to meet a certain criteria? 

Thank you in advance 

Edited by MS0204

16 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

Hoping this goes to members.. does anyone have any info on the ballots? Every time I click on it near a fixture it keeps coming up with a warning message that none are available? Do you need to meet a certain criteria? 

Thank you in advance 

It's normally a small window before it goes on sale. Feel like Wednesday to Friday? I would check every day on the website.

Worst case, this could make members sale anyway as over Easter weekend and televised.

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

Thank you in advance 

You have to login to enter the ballot or buy tickets 

• Like 1

On 11/03/2022 at 10:41, Voll Blau said:

Yeah, the Geordies are a big draw because of the audience they bring for the TV companies. If in doubt, they'll stick their game on the box.

Good point on the Cup though, guess a lot will ride on that.

Now confirmed as being broadcast on TV. Bang on the money.

• Like 1

Newcastle United v Leicester City
Premier League
St. James Park

Allocation: 3,209 (includes 16 wheelchair spaces)
Pricing
Adult: £30, Senior 65+: £25, Student (Full Time)*: £25, Under 18: £19

Supporter with a disability Pricing
Adult: £15, Senior 65+: £15, Student (Full Time)*: £15, Under 18: £15

*Not available online
Supporters with a disability must select two seats, amend the age band to the relevant age band and assign them to their main Supporter Number in order to get their free Personal Assistant.
Sale Dates
Away Priority Scheme | Sunday 20 March ONLINE ONLY
Season Ticket Holders with 460+ Away Priority Points | Monday 21 March
Season Ticket Holders with 435+ Away Priority Points | Tuesday 22 March
Season Ticket Holders with 415+ Away Priority Points | Wednesday 23 March
Season Ticket Holders with 405+ Away Priority Points | Thursday 24 March
All Season Ticket Holders | Friday 25 March
All Fox Members | Monday 28 March

Can someone edit the title of the thread so the date is correct please, cheers (Good manners cost nothing).

On 11/03/2022 at 09:55, Nalis said:

I'm in the north east and would be very grateful for 2 tickets whenever they go on sale please when released if you could IM me.

Would sort out dispatch costs and a bit extra for your trouble/time (tickets at face value of course to prevent touts).

Hit me up I can sort this 

• Thanks 1