Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Wasyls Pec Deck

Newcastle away - Sun April 17th (2:15pm)

2 hours ago, adejo92 said:

1148774786_Screenshot_20220324-173238_SamsungInternet.thumb.jpg.3239489ccbf8519659ecdc999f7f1b8f.jpg

Your date of birth shows as 1986, which, if my maths is correct, makes you 36 years of age.

I mean fair play for hanging on to your youth, I havent had 'Internet beef' like this since I was 8.

Again, funny brave lad behind a keyboard, happy to meet to discuss any issues you seem to have. My guess is you won’t. Creature 

• Sad 3
  • Haha 2

31 minutes ago, norfolkfox222 said:

Again, funny brave lad behind a keyboard, happy to meet to discuss any issues you seem to have. My guess is you won’t. Creature 

You've made yourself look a right sausage today.

Edited by adejo92

Guest David Oldfields Gate
1 hour ago, goody2028 said:

Don’t think they do general sale for away games, thought you had to be some kind of member? 

Ah right that would explain it. Cheers.

On 02/04/2022 at 06:46, KrefelderFox666 said:

We'll be handing back about 600 tickets too as one more block not opened

Might not be quite that many.

Block L7F hasn't been opened, and we'll probably send that back - but I think that only holds about 350.

Block L7H is back showing again with 36 seats left, so unless the club have managed to leave a sub-block of seats empty within L7H ... I would think we'd only be "sending back" approx 350 tickets.   Maybe.

17 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

Might not be quite that many.

Block L7F hasn't been opened, and we'll probably send that back - but I think that only holds about 350.

Block L7H is back showing again with 36 seats left, so unless the club have managed to leave a sub-block of seats empty within L7H ... I would think we'd only be "sending back" approx 350 tickets.   Maybe.

We have also managed to sell about 400 tickets over the weekend.