Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FNQ

Levein out?

Levein out?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Levein out?

• Yes
    • No

You need to understand to respect other people's opinions. I give reasons and explain what i think. I think Kisnorbo played well and he improved. I think de Vries played well. After the first 15 mins he won all the headers but players weren't running on to it. He never gives the ball away to the opposition. He made good passes after holding the ball up out to Sylla etc. He did good in my opinion. No, Elvis didn't score. I didn't say he did, he played good football. To be fair on Elvis, he didn't really have a chance to score. He ran well, dribbled well, didn't really lose possession. I liked the performance and yes we do have to play that against Sheffield. It doesn't mean that i wasn't really angry with Rab and Maybury but after the match i think about it and think, that wasn't a bad result. It wasn't good, but with the performance i think it was a good day.

You need to understand that if you give your opinion people will disagree with you, quit moaning! AND KISNORBO IS SHITE

You need to understand that if you give your opinion people will disagree with you, quit moaning! AND KISNORBO IS SHITE

I know people are going to disagree with me. They don't need to insult me. They certainly don't need to pick on something i say that wasn't even aimed at them to insult me.

That's harsh comming from you, just a couple of posts ago your were calling Manwell sad and pathetic in reply for a post he made!!!

I didn't aim it at him. It's not him i'm too bothered with, it's The People's Hero who annoys me. He picks a tiny bit of a general comment and has to insult me. I always know that with whatever i say, he is going to say something back. I wasn't even saying what i said to him. When i called him pathetic it was because of what he did. He is always doing it. I always give reasons for my opinions. It doesn't matter to me, whether you agree or disagree. Just don't tell me that i am wrong and don't insult me.

Right

1. I called the Chimp a Primate (you get it?) IF he was insinuating I dont go to football matches ( so quite cleary not a racist comment... you Muppet :D:D ) I take it your taking the piss (as usual) any way.

2. I haven't Insulted any body who didn't insult me first

3. The Peoples Hero comment about saying he was glad to here u werent gonna say any more was a quick witty funny comment which you dont need to get all up tight about.

4. Kisnorbo is Shite.

Can we get back to the football now please.

Ben I dont see what you though was so impressive about MDV Performace on Tuesday night I thought he looked at bit off didnt really get involved as much in the final third as I would of liked, Elvis did nearly score well it looked that way to me. I still think MDV is dangerous sometimes though and he should be playing alongside Hume up front. Tuesday wasn't his night.

Kiso.... pfff yes he got better from 15 mins onwards. He went for absloutley Dyer to s**t. Surely you think Joey and Hughes would be a better pairing?

No, Elvis didn't score. I didn't say he did, he played good football. To be fair on Elvis, he didn't really have a chance to score. He ran well, dribbled well, didn't really lose possession.

he also ran offside alot and had the touch of a cart horse!

Elvis is alive.....ah bugger!

Right

1. I called the Chimp a Primate (you get it?) IF he was insinuating I dont go to football matches ( so quite cleary not a racist comment... you Muppet :D:D ) I take it your taking the piss (as usual) any way.

2. I haven't Insulted any body who didn't insult me first

3. The Peoples Hero comment about saying he was glad to here u werent gonna say any more was a quick witty funny comment which you dont need to get all up tight about.

4. Kisnorbo is Shite.

Can we get back to the football now please.

Ben I dont see what you though was so impressive about MDV Performace on Tuesday night I thought he looked at bit off didnt really get involved as much in the final third as I would of liked, Elvis did nearly score well it looked that way to me. I still think MDV is dangerous sometimes though and he should be playing alongside Hume up front. Tuesday wasn't his night.

Kiso.... pfff yes he got better from 15 mins onwards. He went for absloutley Dyer to s**t. Surely you think Joey and Hughes would be a better pairing?

Let's get this straight. I have nothing against you. It's just The People's Hero has been having little digs at me for weeks and i'm fed up of it. I do not like it. Even if he is joking, he must know by now that i don't like it, so stop doing it! I have never insulted anybody who didn't insult me first. Kisnorbo is not shite- he wins the tackles, he has stopped giving the ball away and he's ok in the air. I gave a reason for liking Kisnorbo, you just call him shite! But yes, i would prefer Hughes in the middle. I didn't say he de Vries was amazing, he was about our 4th best player on the night. He DOESN'T give the ball away, he starts WINNING the headers and he's good at holding the ball up and passing it out wide. He also puts a lot of effort in. Did you see him having a go at Sylla for not closing down the keeper. de Vries ended up doing it even though Sylla is quicker and was nearer at the time. I like De Vries.

Let me get things in line. I have no beefs. Its just sometimes people have a go at me and ive had enough. I know its in jest but i am not laughing so please cease. I always keep myself to myself unless someone insults me first. Gudjonnson is not rubbish he is ok in the air in takles and has stopped aimless passing, but i would prefer tiatto in that role. I didnt say that Hume was great but he can be about middle of our best player in games. He doesnt do a bad job in holding it up, he doesnt give the ball to the opposition and can champion in a headering situation. He is also 100% commited which can be more than said for some players who just stand around and watch. I love Hume

I didn't aim it at him. It's not him i'm too bothered with, it's The People's Hero who annoys me. He picks a tiny bit of a general comment and has to insult me. I always know that with whatever i say, he is going to say something back. I wasn't even saying what i said to him. When i called him pathetic it was because of what he did. He is always doing it. I always give reasons for my opinions. It doesn't matter to me, whether you agree or disagree. Just don't tell me that i am wrong and don't insult me.

My mistake, you called the People's hero sad and pathetic!!

Obviously you do care whether someone disagrees with you, otherwise you wouldn't reply to any the posts and you care so much that you lay insults to Peoples Hero!!

Let me get things in line. I have no beefs. Its just sometimes people have a go at me and ive had enough. I know its in jest but i am not laughing so please cease. I always keep myself to myself unless someone insults me first. Gudjonnson is not rubbish he is ok in the air in takles and has stopped aimless passing, but i would prefer tiatto in that role. I didnt say that Hume was great but he can be about middle of our best player in games. He doesnt do a bad job in holding it up, he doesnt give the ball to the opposition and can champion in a headering situation. He is also 100% commited which can be more than said for some players who just stand around and watch. I love Hume

What kind of Love?

Hilarious, Sir!

My mistake, you called the People's hero sad and pathetic!!

Obviously you do care whether someone disagrees with you, otherwise you wouldn't reply to any the posts and you care so much that you lay insults to Peoples Hero!!

You have a carrot for a brain. That is an insult and i am insulting you. I called People's Hero pathetic because he is always having a go at me!!

Didn't you see some of his runs with the ball. He got out of some troublesome situations well and he still had the ball. He didn't run offside many times.

did you go to the game? He was off side everytime we went forward.

You have a carrot for a brain. That is an insult and i am insulting you. I called People's Hero pathetic because he is always having a go at me!!

oooooooohhhhh, CALM DOWN DEAR, IT'S ONLY A FORUM!! :D:D

The fact that you have insulted me for no real apparent reason is because you or so deep in a quest to convert us all to your way of thinking (CL is great), that when someone questions your belief you go on the defensive!!

I won't stoop to your level and insult you back

BenFilbert, I apologise for disagreeing with your fanciful and fantastical views on football.

I also apologise if you have felt offence at anything I have posted.

Also, and this isn't meant as an insult but seriously, is it that important to you? It's an internet forum mate, people will disagree with you and as its a topic we all feel fairly passionately about, it can become heated etc.

I'm not going to check through the posts of the last month or so but as I can recollect it is you who has been throwing most of the insults around. I have certainly been called sad and pathetic a number of times.

I'm keeping my toys firmly in my pram though. And a jolly nice pram it is too.

Would you like me to help you pick yours up?

BenFilbert, I apologise for disagreeing with your fanciful and fantastical views on football.

I also apologise if you have felt offence at anything I have posted.

Also, and this isn't meant as an insult but seriously, is it that important to you? It's an internet forum mate, people will disagree with you and as its a topic we all feel fairly passionately about, it can become heated etc.

I'm not going to check through the posts of the last month or so but as I can recollect it is you who has been throwing most of the insults around. I have certainly been called sad and pathetic a number of times.

I'm keeping my toys firmly in my pram though. And a jolly nice pram it is too.

Would you like me to help you pick yours up?

:thumbup:

Archived