Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
FNQ

Levein out?

Levein out?  

84 members have voted

1. 1. Levein out?

• Yes
    • No

I agree. It's going to be pretty horrific if Levein went anyway. For example if we sacked him then we would have to pay the remainder of his contract up which would probably evaluate to about half a million pounds. Then you've either got to appoint an unemployed manager or if you go for a manager currently at another club then there's compensation to pay just like we did for Levein. Then they'd want to bring their own players in, which is again unsettling and the fans can't build up any sort of rapport with them.

Obviously if Levein does get the boot then George Burley would be the obvious choice as there's no compensation to pay and I reckon he could probably get our current bunch of players working together without too much tinkering but even so it's massively unsettling. You can kiss goodbye to signing any players for a transfer fee again, any money we have left would go on the manager and with falling attendances and no parachute payments left we could easily find ourselves in a situation like Coventry and when you have no money the players you sign are often short term fixes. That is something I cannot handle.

Pretty much sums up what ive been saying all day

sacking him is counter productive.

I think before anyone decides to Sack him, we should wait till the January Transfers. Wait and see who he brings, and see how well they perform. Then decide wether to sack him or not!!!!

Anyway if do sack him, who will come here and change the Our performance or our place in the leauge in one game! No-one!!! So I Levien INN!!! :mellow:

Pretty much sums up what ive been saying all day

sacking him is counter productive.

Quite agree. But would he be persuaded to leave? There must be a deal in there somewhere which is mutually beneficial. He might get a change of luck, results wise, but he's not going to get a change of personality and a change of intellect. We need better. We NEED to start putting bums on seats and I don't mean at Kids for a Quid prices.

Agreed!! I voted No, just for the fact that I expected city to get stuffed , when in fact we should have won, so an improvement by all counts. Also the performance was more entertaining then games of late, I still doubt CL but he will get alittle bit more time from me!!!

Yeh but it shouldnt be like that its only watford! If we had a manager who new what he is doing we wouldnt have that sort of attitude :thumbup:

Yeh but it shouldnt be like that its only watford! If we had a manager who new what he is doing we wouldnt have that sort of attitude :thumbup:

Agreed, it shouldn't be like that, but we are poor at the moment, none of our strikers are scoring and Watford are a team in 3rd place, banging in goals quite freely. So, I wasn't optimistic regarding city getting a result.

And your right if CL had made the correct decisions at the correct times we would have won!!!

and look forward to playing forest again!!! its not working and i dont think its so much the players as the tactics!!

There's really a panic bug flying around the Leicester area. You always go the easiest way (as it seems) and you often forget the big picture. It's not just the manager, it's also the club responsibles, the players and - let's not forget - the attitude of the so-called fans and followers. When will I finally start to read critical threads about our players? Or about the management for the way the ticket prices are handled?

I have written it again and again - this year's Championship campaign is as unpredictable as the weather. Everybody can beat everybody. Relax. Talking about relegation? Have a laff.

If you're all silent in the Walkers, if you can't create an atmosphere, if you can't act as the 12th man to stand behind the team and encourage it, then you have failed to make things better. If you decide to mourn and complain all the time, don't be surprised if things get back to you like a boomerang.

Btw, having 18'000 people at home is - compared to other "big" teams - still a huge achievement.

There's really a panic bug flying around the Leicester area. You always go the easiest way (as it seems) and you often forget the big picture. Relax.

If you're all silent in the Walkers, if you can't create an atmosphere, if you can't act as the 12th man to stand behind the team and encourage it, then you have failed to make things better. If you decide to mourn and complain all the time, don't be surprised if things get back to you like a boomerang.

buy the video, spend some hard earned, THEN say people have the "panic bug".

YOU come here and make the atmosphere??????? We pay people extremely good money to entertain us

buy the video, spend some hard earned, THEN say people have the "panic bug".

YOU come here and make the atmosphere??????? We pay people extremely good money to entertain us

Now if you could please formulate the same post again so everybody can understand it.

Surely, if we are to have a change, then it must be well before the January transfer window so that the new man can assess the squad and sort out his needs.

It's hard to say that the present man is:-

- a good tactician

- a good motivator

- a good judge of a player

- a strong disciplinarian

Oh well , I suppose we'll just bumble along until we join the trees.

He needs to go.

He's had enough time , he has no idea.

Plays same tactics everygame. Kisnorbo is shocking. Hughes or Williams needs to be in there alongside Joey to have add some creativity.

He makes stupid substitutions at the wrong times.

I've had enough , but we cant sack him 'cos of the money.

It would be ideal if Levein resigns and Burley is appointed.

Although it seems Levein is'nt the type of manager thats going to give up that easily.

Hume and Hughes in on Saturday please.

If they're fit and not in the first 11 then Craig needs a good bashing :ph34r:

Well, you have it in your own hands as the home crowd.

Sorry but that's rubbish. How is it in our hands? It's in CL's hands.

No one is insinuating that the players aren't trying. For the main part, a lot of people are pointing the finger at CL's decisions, tactics and approach.

You could have 400000000 people chanting all game for City, it wouldn't make CL any more of a competent manager.

Voted No.. again, simply beacuse a point against Watford isn't a bad result ( even though we were 2-1 up with 5 mins to go playing 10 men ) I would of taken a draw before the game.

I also thought we played some good football last night and were well worth three points, I wasn't happy with the mess ups he made in picking the team.... but for what he picked Leicester played very well in patches. Gudjohnson and Smith were nothing short of excellent.

He's subsitiutions were stupid but then again, he was trying to run the clock down, say he gets another no.

Although my patience is running very very thin.

I didn't decide to vote against CL for the first time based on last nights result, It was based on the fact that we are a team in decline and will be playing Forest next season in div 1

Sigh. Do you know I actually enjoyed last night's game until I got on here and saw all the whinging. I don't know if I can be bothered with this forum stuff anymore, I just let it depress me too much. People seem to want Levein out no matter what happens on or off the pitch. No-one seems to be able to come up with a real alternative that would actually be better. Or any way of working out the financial situation that would arise from sacking one manager, picking up another, bringing in another 10 players etc. My support is permanently with Craig for the foreseeable future, but I don't know if I can be bothered to constantly have to restate my point of view after every game.

Sigh. Do you know I actually enjoyed last night's game until I got on here and saw all the whinging. I don't know if I can be bothered with this forum stuff anymore, I just let it depress me too much. People seem to want Levein out no matter what happens on or off the pitch. No-one seems to be able to come up with a real alternative that would actually better. Or any way of working out the financial situation that would arise from sacking one manager, picking up another, bringing in another 10 players etc. My support is permanently with Craig for the foreseeable future, but I don't know if I can be bothered to constantly have to restate my point of view after every game.

You arent the only one Louise, I have continually said the same thing about CL over and over again on this forum for nearly a year now and STILL feel I have to carry on saying it despite no one taking a blind bit of interest in what I say, at least they listen to you :D

Dont leave the forum though, just take a break, I find not posting or even reading it for a few days/weeks helps no end.

Archived