Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simmo86

Roma away (Travel Plans) 5th May

6 minutes ago, Rob1742 said:

Wonder when the vouchers will be sent? A bit of a pain if they don’t arrive before people fly out. All the hassle of trying to get them printed off by the hotel etc?

Be good if they went out today or tomorrow 

Can be saved to your phone - it’s a barcode. Much like a boarding pass 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

16 minutes ago, Rob1742 said:

Wonder when the vouchers will be sent? A bit of a pain if they don’t arrive before people fly out. All the hassle of trying to get them printed off by the hotel etc?

Won’t be a problem for most hotels to print off. If you get stuck PM and I’ll help you out. I’ve a printer at my office and at home close to the Vatican!

Just don’t leave it until 6pm Match day if you need me 😉

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 hours ago, Rob1742 said:

No vouchers. The tickets are being emailed to us. Tomorrow it seems.

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, SeanInRome said:

Won’t be a problem for most hotels to print off. If you get stuck PM and I’ll help you out. I’ve a printer at my office and at home close to the Vatican!

Just don’t leave it until 6pm Match day if you need me 😉

Me being completely thick, what do we have to do to obtain a green pass for Italy? Do we still need one to get in/out of the country? And how do we get on?ill be in Italy Wednesday  to Friday? I e treble jabbed, it’s the 15 year old I’m with who isant

Edited by Lesterlad

4 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

Me being completely thick, what do we have to do to obtain a green pass for Italy? Do we still need one to get in/out of the country? And how do we get on?ill be in Italy Wednesday  to Friday? I e treble jabbed, it’s the 15 year old I’m with who isant

Haha I’ve seen you ask quite a few good questions on this thread now, the subject of which I haven’t thought about and have taken info from the answers given, all premised with ‘probably me being thick’ at the start. If you’re thick, I dread to think what I am!! 

• Haha 1

13 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

The sods law is that Covid rules change in Italy from today.... I'm sure '@SeanInRome' would know your answer tomorrow.

• Like 1

Guest David Oldfields Gate
17 minutes ago, Lesterlad said:

Far as I'm aware the COVID NHS pass can be used as the Italian free pass. Im doing my double checking tomorrow however.

So NHS pass plus ffp2 mask should be all you need, plus for completeness, valid passport etc, cash, return flight booking and proof of hotel for solving border squabbles.

Check the date on your NHS pass as annoyingly they put very short expiration dates on the pdf, so you have to re-download every month pretty much.

7 minutes ago, David Oldfields Gate said:

Far as I'm aware the COVID NHS pass can be used as the Italian free pass. Im doing my double checking tomorrow however.

So NHS pass plus ffp2 mask should be all you need, plus for completeness, valid passport etc, cash, return flight booking and proof of hotel for solving border squabbles.

Check the date on your NHS pass as annoyingly they put very short expiration dates on the pdf, so you have to re-download every month pretty much.

Hiya

mu grandson isant double jabbed he will have a pcr test tomorrow to allow him to enter Italy.  But am I right in saying he needs a test done in Italy to allow him to leave Italy.

Edited by Lesterlad

4 hours ago, Lesterlad said:

Hello mate, I'm not vaccinated so far as I'm aware your kid will need to do a pcr test 72 hours before departure or lateral flow antigen 48 hours before. There's a 'fit to fly' clinic in Leicester off regent Road that does the tests and gives certificates within a few hours. I've booked an appointment in there myself.

In regards to the green pass in Italy, I believe they have now been taken away and are not required unless you're visiting a care home or other indoor places where covid is a risk. But you can go to a pharmacy in Rome and do a test and the pharmacist will give you a green pass certificate.

I just got all this from researching myself so hope it helps.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Lesterlad said:

Hiya

mu grandson isant double jabbed he will have a pcr test tomorrow to allow him to enter Italy.  But am I right in saying he needs a test done in Italy to allow him to leave Italy.

Hi, I don't believe any tests are required to be done when returning to the UK

4 minutes ago, Foxinthebox11 said:

Hello mate, I'm not vaccinated so far as I'm aware your kid will need to do a pcr test 72 hours before departure or lateral flow antigen 48 hours before. There's a 'fit to fly' clinic in Leicester off regent Road that does the tests and gives certificates within a few hours. I've booked an appointment in there myself.

In regards to the green pass in Italy, I believe they have now been taken away and are not required unless you're visiting a care home or other indoor places where covid is a risk. But you can go to a pharmacy in Rome and do a test and the pharmacist will give you a green pass certificate.

This is what I’ve ordered. I’ve never had to do this so I am being dumb sorry. 

Lateral Flow Tests - Fit To Fly and Pre-departure - at home × 1

6 hours ago, Lesterlad said:

From today there is no need for Green/NHS/COVID pass and masks are now recommend but not an obligation to football stadiums.

Also,musuems/bars/restaurants there will be no need for a COVID certificate keep in mind the Vatican is a different country so pass and FFP mask is a must.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Foxinthebox11 said:

Great info mate 👍

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Lcfc098 said:

But we still need the covid pass to enter the country? 

You need a negative PCR or Antigen Lateral Flow test from a clinic before flying if you are not vaccinated. 

If you are vaccinated then you do not need to do anything. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Foxinthebox11 said:

You need a negative PCR or Antigen Lateral Flow test from a clinic before flying if you are not vaccinated. 

I can’t see anywhere that says it must be from a clinic? Just need a certificate…. 

Randox certifly I assume will be ok? 

10 minutes ago, LE8Blue said:

I can’t see anywhere that says it must be from a clinic? Just need a certificate…. 

Randox certifly I assume will 

I booked with DAM Health, theres one in Leicester. It was only £20 for an Antigen Test. Going there tomorrow as I'm flying out Wednesday.

Edited by Foxinthebox11
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Foxinthebox11 said:

Would the home tests be okay for this?