Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Simmo86

Roma away (Travel Plans) 5th May

15 minutes ago, Permafrost said:

Anyone out there yet?

Any areas shaping up to be Leicester?

I’m at Gatwick, flight in an hour and half.

Been here since yesterday evening.... Doing the historical things today and tomorrow and the drinking things Thursday.

• Like 4

17 hours ago, Lako42 said:

Some of the questions on here are ridiculous, 

Will someone be available to help us Leicester fans cross the busy roads?? 

Cross the road at the same time as a nun. The traffic WILL just stop in its tracks. True story!

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Permafrost said:

Anyone out there yet?

Any areas shaping up to be Leicester?

I’m at Gatwick, flight in an hour and half.

Just done St Peters Square , flew out from Gatwick 9am, lovely evening.

5 minutes ago, Wolfox said:

What is all this ‘without a valve’ malarkey. I stopped at a hospital on Sunday and picked up a few ffp 2 or 3 masks which I was assured are top of the range. 

Off from stansted in the morning to perugia (only cost £30), Ryanair are still saying mandatory docs need to be filed in - anyone else had this?
Some formal statement to law doc!, I know the self cert has been cancelled and didn’t think anything needed to be signed? 

cheers

1 hour ago, grobyfox1990 said:

What is all this ‘without a valve’ malarkey. I stopped at a hospital on Sunday and picked up a few ffp 2 or 3 masks which I was assured are top of the range. 

Not a scooby…. I suspect any mask would be fine, but, as I was passing and it was £2.99 I picked ‘em up…. I just checked and no evidence of a valve !

• Like 1

1 hour ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Some airlines (Vueling and BA mentioned so far in this thread) have advised only FFP2 masks without valves are allowed on planes and public transport for Italy.  However, I have mates already over there who have not seen any issues with different masks. It’s just if you want to be on the safe side in case you come up against a jobsworth. Or it might be airline specific.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Paddy_D said:

Some airlines (Vueling and BA mentioned so far in this thread) have advised only FFP2 masks without valves are allowed on planes and public transport for Italy.  However, I have mates already over there who have not seen any issues with different masks. It’s just if you want to be on the safe side in case you come up against a jobsworth. Or it might be airline specific.

As long as it aint a cloth one I think you will be fine. Was like that a month ago there.

3 hours ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Not bothering for this one, cba with the hassle of looking after it and the luggage space it takes up, as well as getting to the ground early to get it up etc.

Taking mine,  not missing the opportunity to get a pic at one of the 7 wonders of the world with it.

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, Paddy_D said:

Yeh I got the email from Vueling as I’m flying with them on Thursday. Bonkers. You’d have thought everyone has made enough money out of this so far and would let us onboard with a standard surgical mask