Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Roma Home Tickets - Thursday 28th April 8PM

I noticed some Roma fans at the Villa game Saturday, well I can only assume walking around chanting in Italian, the only word I understood was Roma :D I take it they somehow got tickets wanting to eye up the competition.. after the game they were probably laughing into their pints. Little do they know, European nights come alive on a Thursday evening.. :scarf:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, MS0204 said:

I noticed some Roma fans at the Villa game Saturday, well I can only assume walking around chanting in Italian, the only word I understood was Roma :D I take it they somehow got tickets wanting to eye up the competition.. after the game they were probably laughing into their pints. Little do they know, European nights come alive on a Thursday evening.. :scarf:

There were a couple in the sk1 with a 'lcfc Italian fans' flag. Wondered if they were undercover doing a recce!

10 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Our glorious ticketing website says 2 available and yet shows 3 seats highlighted blue and available, gotta love our ticketing system, we must be the envy of every National Southern League Division 2 team (or Macclesfield FC)

Edited by Bucks fox
  • Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Bucks fox said:

Our glorious ticketing website says 2 available and yet shows 3 seats highlighted blue and available, gotta love our ticketing system, we must be the envy of every National Southern League Division 2 team (or Macclesfield FC)

It might be because I was adding some to basket as I bought some of them 😂

Edited by phoneticerror

38 minutes ago, CrispinLA in Texas said:

Did u get it

I got 2 earlier, but single seats are popping up all over the place. If anybody needs tickets, be patient and keep refreshing. I’m told that these could be cancelled orders for Roma supporters (who won’t get a refund) 😂😂

Edited by phoneticerror

26 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

I got 2 earlier, but single seats are popping up all over the place. If anybody needs tickets, be patient and keep refreshing. I’m told that these could be cancelled orders for Roma supporters (who won’t get a refund) 😂😂

If you prefer the comfortable executive seats there's one on there for B1 now

Edited by Bucks fox