Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Roma Home Tickets - Thursday 28th April 8PM

16 minutes ago, glar84 said:

There was an option to print at home when buying. If you call ticket office tomorrow they can probably change it. 

Do the print at home tickets have your name on? Went a Lazio game a few years ago and I still needed my passport to match my name on the ticket to get in. 

6 minutes ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Do the print at home tickets have your name on? Went a Lazio game a few years ago and I still needed my passport to match my name on the ticket to get in. 

How will that work then?? It’s obvious people are buying for friends??

9 minutes ago, Filbert_Ross said:

Yes they do but they don't check the name at the King Power. They're allowing members and ST holders to buy 2 tickets each so obviously the names can't match the attendee. 

Edited by glar84

30 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

My ticket confirmation says the ticket will be posted out second class…

why are they not doing e-tickets for this? My local post is crap at the moment, everything is always a week late….

All Europa League and Conference League tickets have been physical tickets only as far as I am aware and I think that's a UEFA stipulation

2 hours ago, C.J said:

Was thinking why don't they do that! Some common sense from the club? 🤔😂

Na, common sense would be making it gen sale with booking history!! Yea most will know someone with a Season ticket or member, But what about for the poor buggers that don’t?? As per  its poor from the club 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, glar84 said:

Yes they do but they don't check the name at the King Power. They're allowing members and ST holders to buy 2 tickets each so obviously the names can't match the attendee. 

Sorry thought this was away leg thread. 

ignore 

18 minutes ago, Bucks fox said:

All Europa League and Conference League tickets have been physical tickets only as far as I am aware and I think that's a UEFA stipulation

The away tickets for City fans who went to Warsaw & Randers were print at home type tickets but you still had to pick them up in Poland / Denmark. 

• Like 2

7 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

Bought two tickets last week, together. Want another now but none left next to the two I’ve bought. I could relocate all 3? What’s the best idea, call the ticket office? 

Yes. That's what they've advised and have said they will do this.

1 hour ago, Bucks fox said:

That's true but the 5pm sale today of tickets from the club to STHs and members, allowed physical or

E-tickets there.

18 minutes ago, coolcol said:

That's true but the 5pm sale today of tickets from the club to STHs and members, allowed physical or

E-tickets there.

I didn’t buy my Spartak tickets until they’d been on sale for a few weeks. I was sent E Tickets, not physical so I think they switch to E-tickets nearer the match.

Edited by phoneticerror

8 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

What's clear from the sales numbers is that the family stand is too big, especially for evening games. There will be a lot of empties in there Thursday because we don't have the numbers that qualify to go in that area. 

Whereas the standing/singing areas are massively over subscribed.

It usually fills up. But the discount incentive for parents isn’t as big this time around. The big selling point for the family stand is the price, definitely not the stand itself. I’d never pick the family stand if somewhere like H1 was the same price for example.

Edited by phoneticerror

Just now, 001merp said:

Called at bang on 9am to try to move my ticket and purchase an additional for my dad. How can the phone line be so full they can’t do a queue system when I rang as soon as they opened?!

Possibly because they are as far as I know still all working from home, meaning they have less space on the lines?

3 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

Flaw with all this if you want to move your seats is tat you cant get through on the phone. Anyone experienced buying tickets (I want 3) and returning the two you already purchased?

It was always a daft idea from the club. For starters, there won't be 3 tickets or more next to each other (or at least not enough for everyone) by this morning. Then the fact that phone lines will be busy. Another strange decision from the ticket office.