Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Roma Home Tickets - Thursday 28th April 8PM

7 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

On the point of booking history, it's exactly what Marseille have done for their fixture v Feyenoord where the demand for the away end is more than the allocation. 

I am baffled that a club of a Premier League standing can't do that given Conference clubs are capable of such operations for local derbies. 

They've definitely done this multiple times, so they can do it. Not sure why they're not doing it. 

3 hours ago, 21st Century Fox said:

The club have possibly weighed up the risk of selling 3000 extra tickets on general sale with the potential for Roma fans to infiltrate various parts of the home end and the possible fines incurred from UEFA should it kick off. Also the possible increase in policing required. 

They should be able to sell to members with purchase history but that may well be a technical issue that the system isn't capable of.

Interesting that the Memberships sold out, I do wonder whether Roma fans were trying that route.

Would have been better all along to just open it up to people with a decent backdated purchase history, actually safer than this members-only approach 

I would have thought this would have been technically easy for a Premier League club to do with modern ticketing systems? 

• Like 1

So i am trying to buy 4 tickets.

Myself and the other adult are season ticket holders. Our kids are non ST holders and are also not members.

Is it because they arent members or season ticket holders that my order wont go through. Its against the kids that the error message comes up

Just now, kingcarr21 said:

Myself and the other adult are season ticket holders. Our kids are non ST holders and are also not members.

Is it because they arent members or season ticket holders that my order wont go through. Its against the kids that the error message comes up

Possibly because assigning a child ticket price to an adult membership? Can you just buy them adult tickets?

4 minutes ago, kingcarr21 said:

Unless I'm reading your post incorrectly It's an additional one per person. Therefore it will say error if both season ticket holders are trying to buy an additional 2 each. 

If you are having errors just ring the ticket office.

Edited by TrickyTrevLeftPeg

Just now, glar84 said:

Possibly because assigning a child ticket price to an adult membership? Can you just buy them adult tickets?

No. Even changing all 4 tickets to adults i am still only able to buy tickets for the 2 season ticket holders. Ive tried signing out and back in. Ive tried buying in the family stand. Still wont work

Just now, kingcarr21 said:

No. Even changing all 4 tickets to adults i am still only able to buy tickets for the 2 season ticket holders. Ive tried signing out and back in. Ive tried buying in the family stand. Still wont work

Are you assigning the 2 extra tickets to the 2 season tickets, so you're assigned each? Not assigning them to another supporter number?

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, glar84 said:

Are you assigning the 2 extra tickets to the 2 season tickets, so you're assigned each? Not assigning them to another supporter number?

Thats it. I was trying to assign the kids names to their tickets. I missed the part about the supporter number. You are a hero. Thanks

• Like 1

4 hours ago, 87fox said:

Definitely understand this. But wouldn't making it necessary to have 1+ booking history points avoid this?

Exactly.... Booking history prior to our PSV game, then no Roma fan could have bought a membership or Villa ticket to get the booking history.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jim5000 said:

My ticket confirmation says the ticket will be posted out second class…

why are they not doing e-tickets for this? My local post is crap at the moment, everything is always a week late….

There was an option to print at home when buying. If you call ticket office tomorrow they can probably change it. 

• Like 2