Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Roma Home Tickets - Thursday 28th April 8PM

5 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

It was always a daft idea from the club. For starters, there won't be 3 tickets or more next to each other (or at least not enough for everyone) by this morning. Then the fact that phone lines will be busy. Another strange decision from the ticket office.

There are quite a few 3 together actually, surprised. 

12 hours ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

What's clear from the sales numbers is that the family stand is too big, especially for evening games. There will be a lot of empties in there Thursday because we don't have the numbers that qualify to go in that area. 

Whereas the standing/singing areas are massively over subscribed.

Always happens when midweek games are during term time for school kids as parents with younger kids who may go on a Saturday cant make a fixture on a Wednesday or Thursday. It's the same as a midweek game during half term is usually well attended as the kids are off so they can go and stay up late... the joys of parenthood

1 minute ago, Tommy G said:

Managed to move from SK1 to M1.....what will M1 be like? Never sat there in my life!

Its hardcore mate.

I've had to move from L1 to M1 with my daughter.

It's all stone island juniors wearing Nike Air and off their heads on Jelly beans and Ribena.

1 minute ago, Raj said:

Its hardcore mate.

I've had to move from L1 to M1 with my daughter.

It's all stone island juniors wearing Nike Air and off their heads on Jelly beans and Ribena.

Buzzing! 

Where can I buy a stone island top from??

22 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Reading between the lines, quite a few UK based Roma fans have bought memberships and bagged tickets for the home end. 

About the fourth occasion this season where European fans end up in the Leicester areas cos the TO are largely clueless. 

You cant buy memberships?

Where are you getting this from?

30 minutes ago, moore_94 said:

Tickets on sale to those with at least 1 point at 5pm

There are only around 400 tickets available now though, all of which are in the family stand

https://www.lcfc.com/news/2592867/roma-home-clash-on-sale-to-supporters-with-priority-points

Real shame they won’t do this for the away leg, get a a few hundred more Leicester fans in the away end. 

• Like 1