Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Roma Home Tickets - Thursday 28th April 8PM

52 minutes ago, Simmo86 said:

Joke prices

Disappointing. Not like the club need the money.

£25 nobody would complain. I don’t normally criticise the City, but surprised at the pricing. Not in touch with the real world. 

• Sad 1

13 minutes ago, BoyJones said:

£25 nobody would complain. I don’t normally criticise the City, but surprised at the pricing. Not in touch with the real world. 

Exactly

But others with their head rammed up the clubs arse will tell you different.

24 minutes ago, Simmo86 said:

Exactly

Nothing to do with club and arses. I actually think it is a good price. No5 saying I was hoping for less I was. But it’s the semi final of a European cup. Like me you also have the option not to pay and watch it on telly

27 minutes ago, Simmo86 said:

Exactly

1 hour ago, Simmo86 said:

Joke prices

Presume you guys will stand firm with your convictions and boycott this game then.

And before you do, I've had a ST since Filbert Street, save you the time!

• Haha 2

55 minutes ago, BoyJones said:

I wonder why atmosphere isn’t great at KP :ph34r:

For the record, some mardy sods WOULD STILL complain at £25. There were definitely some grumbles on here about PSV prices not being £15 as I recall…

Edited by phoneticerror
  • Like 1

4 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

I wonder why atmosphere isn’t great at KP :ph34r:

For the record, some mardy sods WOULD STILL complain at £25. There were definitely some grumbles on here about PSV prices not being £15 as I recall…

Just ignore the trolls, it seems to be fashionable to slate the club at every opportunity on here by a few members all the time and ticket pricing is one they always use.

In fact one regular poster who always tries to take the club down with his post said they wouldn’t sell many tickets for the last round. How wrong he was.

These same muppets think nothing of paying £5 a pint for hours before a match or monthly fees for TV from BT or Sky.

It a semi final it is not going to be a tenner for adults, I’d guess they’d still moan then.

• Like 2

Guest David Oldfields Gate

Not fussed in general as I'm a dirty free market capitalist, but I do think the concession price for the over 65s could be much kinder. Those guys are really struggling at the moment and getting out the house and seeing people / interaction is vital to their well being.

£35 for a European semi final is ok. Not a bargain as some of the other rounds have been but it’s far from a rip off. 

I get the impression a lot of the pricing complaints come predominantly from some season ticket holders who are already in a very privileged (which is no doubt deserved) position when it comes to pricing. As a member I have to pay £40 (ish) for a league game and have not benefited from a price freeze on this figure for the last decade or so. Give me £35 to watch a European semi final over £37 to watch Norwich any day. 

My point is, you can see how different supporters in different positions will view the price of £35 very differently based on what they’re used to paying. 

Edited by rn9013
  • Like 2

I'll accept 35 quid for a 1 off European semi final against the quality of opposition is fine stand alone. But its the % price increase that gets me. And also for someone who is taking a family of 4 or more its a huge chunk of cash for a 1 off game when they are probably already paying for season tickets, then you have the added factor many have juat made the trip to Holland, will want to get to Rome and Watford, Chelsea and Spurs all go on sale in the next week or so. 

I'm not sure the extra 300k or so the club are gonna make from the tenner increase makes a huge difference to them, especially as this is a game they probably never budgeted for at the start of the season so every pound they are making is a bonus anyway.

• Like 3

It was a bit of a shock mainly because as the final whistle blew at the Tigers yesterday they announced their home  European Cup Quarter final tickets were on sale immediately…….I went online to purchase  and £45 plus £2 booking fee :jawdrop:. Which is the standard price for a match day ticket in my seat. No concession for being a Season Ticket Holder. 

At the same time the email popped up from the City. £35 isn’t too bad IMHO but the timing was a double whammy. :unsure: