Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
J@mes1982

How Many Points to Secure ST from Membership

5 minutes ago, coalvillefox said:

Ah so they took "by 5pm" almost literally

I didnt think of it like that, but now you say it, yes!

Probably so that they can dissappear before the inevitable flurry of calls from disappointed people.

• Like 1

I can't help but think this would be a relatively simple thing to have sorted by 9.00.

I know there's tens of thousands of names involved and that SOUNDS a lot but by the processing speed and capacity of modern computers it shouldn't be difficult to programme something to generate a list based on readily available points.

I know it's fashionable, and fun, to bash the club but sometimes they make it difficult not to. 

• Like 2

13 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

I can't help but think this would be a relatively simple thing to have sorted by 9.00.

I know there's tens of thousands of names involved and that SOUNDS a lot but by the processing speed and capacity of modern computers it shouldn't be difficult to programme something to generate a list based on readily available points.

I know it's fashionable, and fun, to bash the club but sometimes they make it difficult not to. 

Everything they do is backwards.

Absolutely no reason they couldn't have done the stadium plan for people to relocate.

As for the phone lines, I've never struggled to get in a Queue!!

Just now, adejo92 said:

Absolutely no reason they couldn't have done the stadium plan for people to relocate.

In isolation this wouldn't be an issue but it's a symptom of a much wider malaise.

It's remarkable how badly ran the club is from top to bottom these days.

16 minutes ago, foxile5 said:

They’ve got a work experience kid with a scroll of paper and pencil working it out

25 minutes ago, adejo92 said:

I just can’t work out why they would not give the plan out. Its pure guesswork without it.

• Like 1