Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
J@mes1982

How Many Points to Secure ST from Membership

19 minutes ago, glar84 said:

47 points will be absolutely fine. If it went to 37 last year I think surely it'll be going to a little lower than that this year. I can't see it making all members or general sale this year though. Surely most would keep thinking they want to know they've got it if we go straight back up. 

I don’t want to get too confident just because I know how badly the club can manage simple tasks. Depends entirely on drop off I suppose, and nothing to say that there aren’t a lot of others on the same points as us. If I don’t get a season ticket this time around, I’ll literally need to cut down on how many matches we attend. I can’t keep forking out £60 a time, although I assume the prices will go down slightly. Season tickets where I want to sit work out less than £25 a match.

The membership for renewals isnt out as they are for ST's?

Will my daughter get the last couple of years worth of points for having a membership added onto a renewal when they comeout?

image.png.a93a09b7222d26c70d659da89d294e13.png

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

I don’t want to get too confident just because I know how badly the club can manage simple tasks. Depends entirely on drop off I suppose, and nothing to say that there aren’t a lot of others on the same points as us. If I don’t get a season ticket this time around, I’ll literally need to cut down on how many matches we attend. I can’t keep forking out £60 a time, although I assume the prices will go down slightly. Season tickets where I want to sit work out less than £25 a match.

Absolutely crazy the gap between match by match prices of a season ticket compared to individual match tickets. Even if you can't go to every game it's way cheaper to just keep it. Surely they can't keep match ticket prices as they are though. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Raj said:

The membership for renewals isnt out as they are for ST's?

Will my daughter get the last couple of years worth of points for having a membership added onto a renewal when they comeout?

image.png.a93a09b7222d26c70d659da89d294e13.png

The points would be added for next season. I'm fairly sure wouldn't be able to renew and then use the 10 points to apply this year. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, glar84 said:

Absolutely crazy the gap between match by match prices of a season ticket compared to individual match tickets. Even if you can't go to every game it's way cheaper to just keep it. Surely they can't keep match ticket prices as they are though. 

Is that a challenge?

They need to drastically reduce them. There is hope they do actually care about matchgoing fans but I am yet to see the proof. All about milking out what they can at the expense of empty seats and a worse atmosphere.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, glar84 said:

That’s for me and an under 10. £48 for me and £12 for him in the Kop plus a bloody £1.50 booking fee EVERY MATCH on top of the membership fee. It works out £26 per match in championship for a new ST, renewal would be as little as £23 for us both in the exact same seats.

• Like 2

56 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

That’s for me and an under 10. £48 for me and £12 for him in the Kop plus a bloody £1.50 booking fee EVERY MATCH on top of the membership fee. It works out £26 per match in championship for a new ST, renewal would be as little as £23 for us both in the exact same seats.

It's an easy decision isn't it mate when you really break down how much you save. Plus, no better time to get him set up on the ladder.

I still think there will be a demand for season tickets, but you'll both be well clear of the scramble with the amount of points you have.

Edited by adejo92
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, TonyT said:

Hearing loads about 40 points plus for an ST - anyone else heard this? 

Nearly 10K members applied according to LCFC website 😮 

I suspect that is absolute crap to force a membership on people in the coming months. We don't even have 10k members if I read right on here ages ago

• Like 1

On 03/06/2023 at 21:52, TonyT said:

I'd be surprised if we have that many paid up members tbh. It's just spin to artificially raise the demand and make people think they'll miss out. Egg on face when we average 26K next season. 

Surely not. If it was below 40 last year no way it's higher this year with the relegation and cost of living etc. I expect it'll drop down a fair way from where it was last year. 

My daughter has 5 points🤣🤣

Shes only 14 but she will be married, divorced and we will be in league 2 by the time she gets a season ticket...if she doesnt lose interest before that.....and Rudkin will STILL be at the fecking club!!!

• Haha 1

On 02/06/2023 at 09:45, glar84 said:

They are going to have to reduce the match day tickets, surly the club ain’t that thick to realise a bulk of fans ain’t gonna pay premier league prices in the championship we will struggle to go get 22K if prices are not reduced 

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

Stranger things have happened. But season tickets have been so hard to get, I suspect we’ll need to stay down for a few seasons for them to be available to lower numbers. 

Yeah exactly. Although by this time next year I’ll have 40 odd points and piss it I imagine.

But you never know.. with the new stand and a new dark ages, we might bring back the half-season ticket lol

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, Hollism said:

Yeah exactly. Although by this time next year I’ll have 40 odd points and piss it I imagine.

But you never know.. with the new stand and a new dark ages, we might bring back the half-season ticket lol

Forgot all about those!!

Any chance you saw how many applied right before the application window shut?