Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
J@mes1982

How Many Points to Secure ST from Membership

20 minutes ago, Dr The Singh said:

Has anybody not got an email, my done has 46 points but no email

Have you been receiving emails ok during the season for ballot applications and ticket on sale dates? I had this last year and never received my ST application result and turns out I'd apparently opted out of emails. Worth checking with the club tomorrow.

• Like 1

40 minutes ago, smallpauldj said:

Gutted for you, I got in on 31, the Mrs had 49 which prob scraped me in.

Yeah gutting to be so close, we had a joint 32 and 31 application, shouldn’t have any problems next year at least.

16 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

Anyone know when membership details are released for renewal? 

I emailed about this and they said after the season ticket ballot took place so maybe next week?

• Like 1

I’ve just realised what I should’ve done. 35 points and got myself a season ticket. Lad has 30/31 not sure exactly but I could’ve just took him every game for £7 or whatever it is and it’ll work out a hell of a lot cheaper than individual tickets still. Im A nimpty 

24 minutes ago, Hilton Fox said:

In the email, did they send a link to purchase the ST?

Or is it via the tickets screen?

I have just realised that my email notifications were turned off so that's why I never received any emails:whistle: but with 42, I'm hoping to have been accepted..

Ignore, just seen the post on the other thread.

19 minutes ago, snoopy87 said:

Anyone got that seat plan that used to float around? Want to relocate but cannot be bothered trying to picture where their trying to put me

Even the club don't seem to have one. Anyone logging in today to purchase a ticket will see it, though.

Could anyone getting a ticket today do some screenshots of the blocks?

My lad didn’t get an email yesterday but it turns out he had turned off communications from the club.  Strange because he got an email confirming his application.  Anyway, he phoned at 9, was told that he was successful and got seats only a couple down from us so it’s all good.

25 minutes ago, Dreadnought said:

Yes and now the phone line says the sales centre is closed!!!!

I'm still on hold. Have been for 1.5hrs and probably another hour to go. I would have happily done all this online if the link worked! 

2 hours ago, srevell580 said:

Anyone else click the link from the email and it doesn't take you anywhere? 

My other half clicked on the link and it didn't work, so she went onto the official site and logged in that way and it worked and got a ticket.

Edited by Foxes1

Am I to take it that all these rejections are a result of season tickets selling out? I really couldn’t imagine us selling all the season tickets after the dross season we’ve just had. 

17 minutes ago, Tomek said:

Am I to take it that all these rejections are a result of season tickets selling out? I really couldn’t imagine us selling all the season tickets after the dross season we’ve just had. 

the retention is 90%+ according to who i spoke to in the ticket office today. Its shocked Leicester and definitely shocked me. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1