Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

Leicester City v Brentford - 7th August 22 2pm

51 minutes ago, sambucapleasechief said:

How did you do this? I can't see the link anywhere.

hover mouse over your name on the top right of screen and click on personal details 

then under the Alerts bit it has a click through to the resale page 

3 hours ago, sambucapleasechief said:

How did you do this? I can't see the link anywhere.

Out of interest I checked and logged in on my PC I also could not get anywhere with this from the home page. Hovering over my name did not bring anything up, nor did clicking on the links. However, if I clicked on the "TICKETS" button at the top left of the screen which took me to the page where you can chose from Home, Away, Travel, Women's tickets etc, then from this page it did work, hovering over my name in the top right did then bring up the options, and under Personal Details/Alerts it does come up. Hope it works for you.

oh, and make sure you have disabled any Pop-Up blockers that you may be running.

Great Team, Crap website.

Best of Luck.

Edited by abc
Spellings and stuff

51 minutes ago, abc said:

Out of interest I checked and logged in on my PC I also could not get anywhere with this from the home page. Hovering over my name did not bring anything up, nor did clicking on the links. However, if I clicked on the "TICKETS" button at the top left of the screen which took me to the page where you can chose from Home, Away, Travel, Women's tickets etc, then from this page it did work, hovering over my name in the top right did then bring up the options, and under Personal Details/Alerts it does come up. Hope it works for you.

oh, and make sure you have disabled any Pop-Up blockers that you may be running.

Great Team, Crap website.

Best of Luck.

That's right, you need to be in the ticket section of the website. For some reason everything is split out (shop, tickets digital access etc.) rather than one central login/account.

Slightly annoying that this hasn’t gone to general sale, meaning if I wanted to go I’d spend up to £100 in memberships alone for the ability to buy tickets. Funnily enough there’s no need for membership in hospitality.

Managed to get a couple of tickets but grateful for people who have reached out to help :scarf:

Edited by Trumpet
  • Like 2

Guest Judd92
5 hours ago, HighPeakFox said:

Did you sell it?

I re-read the mobile ticket T&Cs and because I'd already downloaded it to my apple wallet (last minute decision to sell) I can't give it to anyone else, so I'm just going to go now

7 hours ago, FoxesS92 said:

Strange one, I’m a Foxes Member albeit I cannot seem to purchase a ticket, above some have mentioned there’s plenty of supply or am I incorrect? Thank you. If not looking for a good single or two tickets. Appreciated.

Are you logged in? Otherwise give the club a call?