Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

Leicester City v Brentford - 7th August 22 2pm

7 minutes ago, Eskay said:

How do the mobile tickets work? Is it just a QR code? Thinking if I can screenshot it and send it to someone else ?

Not sure how they will work but I'm pretty certain you won't be able to do that else it would defeat the object of introducing this new system designed to reduce resale of tickets.

20 minutes ago, Eskay said:

How do the mobile tickets work? Is it just a QR code? Thinking if I can screenshot it and send it to someone else ?

Basically like Apple / Google Pay

No QR code so it can’t be printed or anything like that

29 minutes ago, Eskay said:

No, you can’t do that BUT you can forward them the email that you’ll get from the club and then they can add the ticket to their phone using Apple wallet or the Google equivalent.

Bare in mind though, that link only works once. So if you click it first and add it to your phone, you can’t add it again to another handset. So we should still be able to sell tickets to each other on here if dates change etc, as long as the first person to receive the email doesn’t click the link.

I’ve added both tickets today to my wallet and all looks pretty good to be honest. I went for post for Sevilla because I don’t like change, but having more than one ticket on my phone worked fine. Just swipe through and use your phone like paying with contactless.

Edited by phoneticerror

I’ve seen the mobile tickets in apple wallet. If you go into settings in the ticket, you will see a QR code that you can screen shot and send on for entry into the stadium. You will also obvs have to screenshot and send ‘the ticket’ so the person knows where they’re sitting 

2 hours ago, grobyfox1990 said:

I’ve seen the mobile tickets in apple wallet. If you go into settings in the ticket, you will see a QR code that you can screen shot and send on for entry into the stadium. You will also obvs have to screenshot and send ‘the ticket’ so the person knows where they’re sitting 

Oh yeah, so there is a QR code. Whether or not they’ll let you do that is another thing. Aren’t they trying to crack down on ticket selling?

9 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Oh yeah, so there is a QR code. Whether or not they’ll let you do that is another thing. Aren’t they trying to crack down on ticket selling?

They can't stop you doing it, the QR code will let you through the barriers, same as the QR code on the paper tickets for cup games. I imagine most people, judging by how many people claim not to have a smartphone on the other thread, won't cotton onto this by having a good play around with the mobile tickets, so its fine.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

The price of the match by match tickets really starts to hit home when you see them on the plan. £47 to stand in L1 against fvcking Brentford. 

There were 30 tickets free in there on Wednesday and there are 30 tickets free in there now. 

It's mental. Brentford are not even a top 10 side either.

Doing 5 or 6 of these games a season is only about £170 less than my season ticket price.

39 minutes ago, Fox92 said:

It's mental. Brentford are not even a top 10 side either.

Doing 5 or 6 of these games a season is only about £170 less than my season ticket price.

Brentford is cat B. If you don’t like these prices, wait until the Man U tickets go on sale…

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, phoneticerror said:

Brentford is cat B. If you don’t like these prices, wait until the Man U tickets go on sale…

It’s only about £2 more though isn’t it? 

the base price is what’s got to change. 

I’ve just got tickets for me and my lad to sit in family stand £37. Last season was £33 for the both of us. £4 is £4 he just won’t get a sausage roll each game this season 🤣

• Like 1

1 hour ago, SystonFox said:

I’ve just got tickets for me and my lad to sit in family stand £37. Last season was £33 for the both of us. £4 is £4 he just won’t get a sausage roll each game this season 🤣

I almost did the family stand, I just can’t do it. Costs me £55.50 for me and the lad over in SK, but I’d rather pay more to avoid the family stand hahaha.

2 hours ago, phoneticerror said:

I almost did the family stand, I just can’t do it. Costs me £55.50 for me and the lad over in SK, but I’d rather pay more to avoid the family stand hahaha.

I used to sit in sk1 when I had a season ticket and I’ll be sat in J1 for Sevilla as a bit of a change. Game looks the same everywhere as it’s a generic bowl. I’m a tight arse so I go cheapo. £55.50 though I would have to think numerous times before clicking PAY.

it is too expensive even at its cheapest. Yet I (we) still pay it 

23 minutes ago, SystonFox said:

I used to sit in sk1 when I had a season ticket and I’ll be sat in J1 for Sevilla as a bit of a change. Game looks the same everywhere as it’s a generic bowl. I’m a tight arse so I go cheapo. £55.50 though I would have to think numerous times before clicking PAY.

it is too expensive even at its cheapest. Yet I (we) still pay it 

I mean, that’s not true at all 😂 The results are the same, but the views aren’t.

Family stand view isn’t too dissimilar to SK3/4 but the atmosphere is worse, and having so many young kids around I don’t feel I can call the ref a w@nker comfortably

Edited by phoneticerror

1 minute ago, Sol thewall Bamba said:

Made it to all members this morning with about 1000 or so left. It's a shame that there's this myth that tickets are impossible to come by but then also £55 for a ticket in the east stand might also have something to do with it. 

Proves that the justification by some on the rise on ticket price was nonsense 

• Like 1

Just now, Cardiff_Fox said:

Proves that the justification by some on the rise on ticket price was nonsense 

I'm sure it'll sell out eventually, but it does seem sluggish. Same with the Sevilla friendly. There will be games in the winter that won't sell out I'm pretty confident of that. 

On 08/07/2022 at 10:41, SystonFox said:

Buy him a sausage roll in Morrisons!