Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

Leicester City v Brentford - 7th August 22 2pm

On 12/07/2022 at 10:50, Sol thewall Bamba said:

I'm sure it'll sell out eventually, but it does seem sluggish. Same with the Sevilla friendly. There will be games in the winter that won't sell out I'm pretty confident of that. 

Can you imagine what'll happen when we have an additional 8000 capacity??? I for one am pondering whether we really need further development of the ground right now as I think we may struggle in the future unless we are playing top 6 teams when you know tickets will almost fly out the door.

17 hours ago, Bucks fox said:

Can you imagine what'll happen when we have an additional 8000 capacity??? I for one am pondering whether we really need further development of the ground right now as I think we may struggle in the future unless we are playing top 6 teams when you know tickets will almost fly out the door.

Was always going to happen when the glory hunters disappeared. All the more reason to treat your loyal supporters better. Some of us have been here for decades, whatever division we were in.  At least with more capacity all the fads like safe seating, singing sections etc can be catered for without bothering us who just like watching football and supporting our team.

• Haha 1

On 15/07/2022 at 15:08, NewquayFox said:

My 2 season tickets available in SK4 for this for £30 each delivered, having a knee replacement on July 22nd so won’t be able to make the trip up or my lads unfortunately… 

Sons are going up for the game after changing shifts, now gone…. 

5 minutes ago, Rain King said:

Was there ever a way to sell your season ticket back to the club for a match on the website?

Seen it mentioned before but can't see it anywhere.

Top right of the page, under your name click “personal details” - should be the first thing on that page as resale platform 

:please:Struggling a bit for decent transport from Cambridge area, National Express Coach no longer runs, direct train cuts it fine for time whilst alternatives via London are sold out - probably to Brentford fans. Any help appreciated or it’ll be travel Saturday and B&B. B****y Sundays. 
Then there’s the rail strike on the day of the Southampton match :facepalm:

On 13/07/2022 at 15:21, Bucks fox said:

Said this all along, once the premier league novelty has worn off, we sill struggle to sell out our current 32k to at least 12 teams teams, let alone another 8k 

18 minutes ago, Joe90lcfc said:

Said this all along, once the premier league novelty has worn off, we sill struggle to sell out our current 32k to at least 12 teams teams, let alone another 8k 

Huge difference between having to pay 40 odd quid for a game and extending and being allowed to sell additional season tickets which are about 50% cheaper on a match by match basis. 

I agree we probably ain't getting 40k for the likes of palace but as a club we need to grow the revenue streams and expansion is the next key one, additional boxes helps generate revenue and allowing families a more affordable way to watch is key. I know a family of 5 that went today. But there's no way they csn afford to folk put every week. However if they could pick up season tickets it makes it much more manageable. If we don't expand those people maybe lost to the game/club. 

On 28/07/2022 at 21:30, Rain King said:

Well this is frustrating. Definitely not there for me.

Well I emailed the club and asked why it wasn't showing on my account. I asked if it was perhaps because I am in the Family Stand.

They replied saying no, I need to login and it will be there. I confirmed I was logged in and sent then a screenshot to prove this.

I then get a response to say the reason is because I am in the Family Stand and I need to call them to process it 🤣.

Shambles.

• Haha 4