Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
phoneticerror

Leicester City v Brentford - 7th August 22 2pm

MOBILE TICKETS FOR SEASON OPENER AGAINST BRENTFORD

Leicester City’s opening game of the 2022/23 Premier League season will be an all-mobile ticket fixture for match ticket purchasers. 

The Foxes host Brentford at King Power Stadium on Sunday 7 August (2pm kick-off), with the Club to introduce mobile tickets for the upcoming campaign, where entry will be via your smartphone. 

The use of mobile tickets is now commonplace for mass spectator events all over the world, and through the reduction, and eventual removal, of physical tickets and transferring to tickets being held on smartphones, the Club will be able to improve security, tackle ticket touting and reduce its carbon footprint. 

Mobile tickets will be available at King Power Stadium for all league, cup, and friendly fixtures throughout the 2022/23 season.

TICKET PRICES

To view the ticket prices for the 2022/23 campaign, please click HERE. Please be aware the game against Brentford is a Category B fixture.

SELLING ARRANGEMENTS  

WEDS 6 JULY | Fox Members (22/23) with 50+ home priority points
THURS 7 JULY | Fox Members (22/23) with 30+ home priority points
FRI 8 JULY | Fox Members (22/23) with 15+ home priority points
TUES 12 JULY | All Fox 22/23 Members
THURS 14 JULY | 22/23 Season Ticket Holders (guests)

HOSPITALITY INFORMATION

Hospitality packages are available in the Fosse Club and Banks Lounge for this fixture. 

To book a place or to register your interest, contact [email protected] or call 0344 815 5000 (Option 2) for further details. You can also book online HERE.

21 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Not a big fan of this mobile ticketing lark. I read a few weeks back that it’s one ticket per phone… Are we expected to suddenly buy our kids an iPhone!? 

I don't think you could buy a phone built within the last 15 years that's incapable of this.

2 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Not all kids will have phones though. 

Surely won’t be one per phone anyway?

100%. I don’t want my 7 year old to have a phone.

It did say a while back one per phone when they were announcing mobile season tickets, but I don’t think it can be realistically. Maybe it’ll let you add more than 1 ticket to the apple wallet or Google equivalent, but it was my understanding that it’s using the NFC connection, not scanning a QR code. So not sure how it’ll work.

I’ll be getting to the turnstiles early for this one, don’t fancy the queue when it doesn’t go to plan 😂😂

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

100%. I don’t want my 7 year old to have a phone.

It did say a while back one per phone when they were announcing mobile season tickets, but I don’t think it can be realistically. Maybe it’ll let you add more than 1 ticket to the apple wallet or Google equivalent, but it was my understanding that it’s using the NFC connection, not scanning a QR code. So not sure how it’ll work.

I’ll be getting to the turnstiles early for this one, don’t fancy the queue when it doesn’t go to plan 😂😂

Same NFC technology was used for the two Euros matches last summer i went too and the champions league. In all cases i had all of the groups tickets on my phone. Sure it will be the same here. It's a very easy process.

• Like 4

1 minute ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Same NFC technology was used for the two Euros matches last summer i went too and the champions league. In all cases i had all of the groups tickets on my phone. Sure it will be the same here. It's a very easy process.

Thanks for the reassurance. Sounds better.

It was only because I definitely read something (or possibly misread) that it was one per device. 

44 minutes ago, grobyfox1990 said:

Makes sense. Adult will most likely buy the child ticket at same time as their own so would surely receive the ticket to their phone too.

• Like 1

23 minutes ago, phoneticerror said:

Booking fee increase? It was still £1.50 for Sevilla

When the increase was introduced, people were (understandably) pissed off yet some defend the clubs decision. 

I’ve seen people on the socials say this is a form of discrimination. I’d agree price increases are more so 

42 minutes ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

Irony not lost on me that there’s more outrage on social media about this than there was about the booking fee increase or the actual increase on the ticket prices 

Do you mean the £1.50 fee every time you buy away tickets has gone up 

6 hours ago, Cardiff_Fox said:

No just using the example of when the decision was made and was judged by some that people complaining of it were ‘ungrateful’ 

Booking fees piss me off, but they’re commonplace. There aren’t many places that don’t charge for booking tickets online, Vue @ Meridian and The Curve are two that I’m aware of. Everywhere else seems to like to charge it for the extra revenue.

On 02/07/2022 at 06:16, phoneticerror said:

Booking fees piss me off, but they’re commonplace. There aren’t many places that don’t charge for booking tickets online, Vue @ Meridian and The Curve are two that I’m aware of. Everywhere else seems to like to charge it for the extra revenue.

The best one is when you get charged a few £ to print at home. Talk about taking the p1ss!

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1