Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Fantasy Premier League - 2022/23 Season

On 17/10/2022 at 20:19, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

who’s used their free hit for gw 12 then? i had about 6 players from man city & arsenal i needed to swap out

Not me.

I took Dias out for Van Dijk (thankfully Bowen missed a penalty) then other than that had a full team.

Captain Zaha who scored against Wolves.

I ended with 62 points I think, which is more than I got this weekend lol

I'm gonna wildcard for this weekend coming up otherwise I'm gonna lose it. Only three games left now.

20 hours ago, The Bear said:

Haaland. 

I had a feeling he wouldn't play so captained Kane. 

I did the same. 

Worse thing I did was, when needing another striker, chose Ivan Toney over Callum Wilson lol I thought Toney's fixtures of Wolves and Forest looked more favourable. Terrible move.

• Like 1

The last few weeks have been frustrating for me. No matter who I choose to put on the bench they always score heavily. 

My current bench is scoring 20 points. Was the same as my main team so far until the other games just kicked off. 

Screenshot_2022-11-06-14-12-05-486_com.android.chrome.jpg

Edited by The Bear
  • Sad 1

• 1 month later...

What’s everyone’s thoughts on triple captains this week? 
Haarland and Kane both got double game weeks. Although both have tricky games. 
I picked a team at the start of the season and left it alone, only making transfers when here and there, since the World Cup I’ve been looking at it a bit more and doing okay. 
Still in the cup. Which is the furthest I’ve ever gone in the big comp and ready with a couple of good weeks to break into the top 1,000,000 - which isn’t spectacular, but I’d be quite happy with that.

How is everyone else on here going? Anyone in a really good position? Or a personal best position?

I fvcked my team up after World Cup doing those unlimited free transfers. Took Kane out so I could get De Bruyne in lol Worse move I've made.

Think I'm gonna wildcard tonight because I am still top at work but only by 20 points now, having been 60 clear before the World Cup.

2 hours ago, StanSP said:

I'm going to wait until Man City have easier games in a double GW before I triple captain Haaland. 

Or I might just wait until they play us at home and do it then... 

we've played CITEH at home. unless you meant us being away. your message doesn't read clear Stanners

• 1 month later...
5 hours ago, Super_horns said:

Did well last week but left out Amiron (spelling) and Salah this time .

:frusty:

I took March out this week. Silly me. 

I think I'll be saving my triple captain for whenever one of the top sides have another double GW towards end of the week. That, or use my free hit for when several teams have double-GWs around April/May. 

• 2 weeks later...