Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bayfox

Chelsea Away on sale Monday

On 27/07/2022 at 09:31, Lesterlad said:

I know this may sound a daft question, but why do the brains in the ticket office always open up the blocks with the worse views first.I’m not in first 3-4 days of priority seats so no moaning for me. But those with the higher points surely they deserve to have the pick of the best seats?

I do understand the selling order dictation etc, and it's not exactly heart rending for many to hear that it is frustrating that I have to stalk the website for 2-3 days waiting for the block I want to open. But it is frustrating when I can get tickets on Sunday but have to wait ages.

However it used to be worse. Priority scheme used to just get sent the crap tickets in the post and you'd have to go back and try and exchange for somewhere else. Then they bought in a "front, middle, back" tickbox to alleviate the issues, but we still got the crap blocks.

At least now I'm in full control of where I get my ticket.

• Like 2

Was unsuccessful in the members ballot for this one but just over an hour and a half into all ST holders and still over 400 left by my count - dare I hope some make members on Monday morning? 

With Arsenal going instantly on all ST day I can only assume it's the bank holiday weekend and the fact it's sandwiched between Arsenal and Spurs making this less popular.

44 minutes ago, billyn88 said:

Was unsuccessful in the members ballot for this one but just over an hour and a half into all ST holders and still over 400 left by my count - dare I hope some make members on Monday morning? 

With Arsenal going instantly on all ST day I can only assume it's the bank holiday weekend and the fact it's sandwiched between Arsenal and Spurs making this less popular.

This will make members Monday yes, should be at least 200 left by then. Bank holiday weekends seem to have an effect on demand.

1 hour ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

This will make members Monday yes, should be at least 200 left by then. Bank holiday weekends seem to have an effect on demand.

Great I'd given up hope after not getting the ballot.  Will have to have the laptop ready as I'm still having issues buying tickets using Android - has anyone resolved this?  Ticket office just told me it's a known glitch and I need to use another browser.

1 hour ago, billyn88 said:

Great I'd given up hope after not getting the ballot.  Will have to have the laptop ready as I'm still having issues buying tickets using Android - has anyone resolved this?  Ticket office just told me it's a known glitch and I need to use another browser.

I have an android phone and have definitely used it to buy a ticket before. I always use Google Chrome as a web browser when doing so.

4 hours ago, MS0204 said:

Did someone mention the trains are striking the 27th weekend? 

Not at the moment, there's various dates in July and August at the moment but nothing on the BH weekend.

Now about 190 tickets left, hopefully slows to a glacial pace for the rest of the weekend..

If anyone is not going chelsea and willing to purchase me a couple of tickets please then It would be much appreciated.. I have bought a couple of aways off someone in here before, I send immediate payment and throw in some beer tokens also :beer: if anyone can assist

then feel free to dm me.. many thanks 

Only 70 tickets left so not confident it making Monday.. cheers guys 

The 3 day window all STH have before members is very frustrating.

Perhaps it would have sold out anyway on Friday if it had gone to members on Saturday but it feels like 24 hours is a more than sufficient window for people to buy if they're keen before it drops.