Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Bayfox

Chelsea Away on sale Monday

35 minutes ago, Bayfox said:

Screenshot_20220722-151742_Chrome.thumb.jpg.80698f9485dcedb2de4a4b3ebb58b7a3.jpg

It's a disgrace how much some clubs charge kids to go to the football. I have 2 kids and, as I make them pay for their own match tickets as a point of principle, its hard when they can't afford to go to certain games and I have to go without them......

• Like 2
  • Sad 1

11 minutes ago, FOXSE said:

It's a disgrace how much some clubs charge kids to go to the football. I have 2 kids and, as I make them pay for their own match tickets as a point of principle, its hard when they can't afford to go to certain games and I have to go without them......

Now they have capped adult tickets to £30, I think they are upping kids prices. 

25 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

All STHs? Bank holiday weekend though. 

Not doing this one, going Arsenal and it’s a bit of a bugger to get to. 

Same. If I was to do Chelsea I’d go with Ausden Clark for the ease of not messing about with the tube. I’m tempted though…

Edited by phoneticerror

1 hour ago, lcfcben76 said:

How’s it selling then

3 blocks open with about 650 tickets available in those, and 5 blocks unopened. Difficult to gauge how it’s selling completely, because as usual the worst blocks have gone on sale first. In true ticket office style the third block opened was different to the  order listed on the stadium map selling list.

• Haha 1

5 minutes ago, Drew Peacock said:

3 blocks open with about 650 tickets available in those, and 5 blocks unopened. Difficult to gauge how it’s selling completely, because as usual, the worst blocks have gone on sale first and some people might be holding off for now. In true ticket office style the third block opened was different to the order listed on the stadium map selling list.

Edited by Drew Peacock

1 hour ago, Drew Peacock said:

3 blocks open with about 650 tickets available in those, and 5 blocks unopened. Difficult to gauge how it’s selling completely, because as usual the worst blocks have gone on sale first. In true ticket office style the third block opened was different to the  order listed on the stadium map selling list.

What do u expect from the numptys in the office 

• Haha 1

Seems a slow seller but the remaining blocks are also the smallest if I am not mistaken. Plus the "best" blocks not on sale yet. Add to that bank holiday and no cheap train tickets like Arsenal. I think this will comfortably make All STH. Doubt it will get to members though. As the season goes on, it will become easier to get away tickets again no doubt. This winter will be tough on income for a lot of people but the World Cup break might actually help alleviate a bit of that.

I know this may sound a daft question, but why do the brains in the ticket office always open up the blocks with the worse views first.I’m not in first 3-4 days of priority seats so no moaning for me. But those with the higher points surely they deserve to have the pick of the best seats?

• Like 1