Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Jump to content

Recommended Posts

Posted

Oh it's not my fault we bottled top 4 I should be praised for taking a mid table squad into Europe

 

Oh how are we supposed to keep clean sheets with half our back line out injured

 

Oh it's not my fault we keep throwing leads away,  it's the players mentality,  nothing to do with my tactics or substitions

 

Oh we finished 8th this year you should be praising me for a top half finish you are only little Leicester City

 

Oh its not my fault the Saints two have tanked how could I know they weren't good enough for the squad 

 

Oh how am I supposed to do anything this year since the board won't get me any new players 

 

Has this man ever taken responsibility for anything in his life? 

  • Like 3
  • Haha 1
Posted
52 minutes ago, Arriba Los Zorros said:

Oh it's not my fault we bottled top 4 I should be praised for taking a mid table squad into Europe

 

Oh how are we supposed to keep clean sheets with half our back line out injured

 

Oh it's not my fault we keep throwing leads away,  it's the players mentality,  nothing to do with my tactics or substitions

 

Oh we finished 8th this year you should be praising me for a top half finish you are only little Leicester City

 

Oh its not my fault the Saints two have tanked how could I know they weren't good enough for the squad 

 

Oh how am I supposed to do anything this year since the board won't get me any new players 

 

Has this man ever taken responsibility for anything in his life? 

No.

 

He's a complete parody and making a laughing stock of the club and not just himself at this point.

  • Like 2
Posted

At 1-0 up I thought to myself, Rodgers always seems to pull something out the hat when he's under pressure and needs a win, equally the moment we went 1-0 up was the moment I knew we weren't winning.

 

In that instant we reverted back to Brodgeball, the footballs he knows, loves and trusts - any coincidence the pressure build and we conceded? 

 

:brendan:

Posted
1 minute ago, st albans fox said:

Is there a vote ??

 

I'm not sure if this one counts or holds any weight though?

 

Last weeks didn't in some people's eyes.

Guest Col city fan
Posted

Anyone think Rodgers could be doing this to BE sacked? 
The pay off would be huge and as I said yesterday, he’ll walk into another disgustingly high paid job.

Just a thought…

Posted
5 minutes ago, Col city fan said:

Anyone think Rodgers could be doing this to BE sacked? 
The pay off would be huge and as I said yesterday, he’ll walk into another disgustingly high paid job.

Just a thought…

It's a conspiracy theory wasp's nest but, yes, some of his baffling and inept decisions sometimes lead me into this rabbit hole.. how could anyone be so shite?? Surely not on purpose..

Posted

My thoughts increasingly lend themselves to the idea that most of our achievements during the Rodgers regime are in spite of him, not because of him. Let's be honest, our fabulous squad has underperformed these past few years, undermined by some flabbergasting team sheets, formations and tactical decisions from the invisible man at the centre of our current crisis.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Unfortunately, your content contains terms that we do not allow. Please edit your content to remove the highlighted words below.
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.
×
×
  • Create New...