Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SickoDicko

Everton Away - Sat 5th November 17:30

25 minutes ago, MS0204 said:

For me Everton is the worst ground in the premier league, went last season on the rearranged fixture and quite happy this year to give this one a miss.. 

I mean i'd say it's one of the best, but each to their own.

if people have never been, only potentially two more opportunities to visit goodison?

Edited by Strawberry_Jam
  • Like 1

41 minutes ago, Strawberry_Jam said:

if people have never been, only potentially two more opportunities to visit goodison?

I’m probably more of a newer ground fan than a more traditional one. Thankfully our view wasn’t impeded last season but can’t think of anything worse than dodging round pillars. But Liverpool is amazing as a whole.. each to their own exactly. Some people may not have liked spurs the weekend, I thought it was superb from inside to out. Thankfully it wasn’t a 3 kick off however as the sun would have been blinding.. 

1 hour ago, MS0204 said:

For me Everton is the worst ground in the premier league, went last season on the rearranged fixture and quite happy this year to give this one a miss.. 

1 hour ago, Strawberry_Jam said:

I am also in the camp of liking this ground. I mean some of the restricted views are shocking but otherwise I enjoy older grounds with some history. I guess they are few and far between nowadays.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

Wolves made it to members so this will definitely make it to members. Unless the club decide to hand back the upper tier like in past seasons.

But then again a couple made it to members last season too, wolves being one of them. Just don’t seem a popular ground considering how close it is.. 

16 hours ago, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

i was waiting for UV to be opened up but we’ve barely shifted any in the LV since monday. reckon they might send it back 

They’re sending upper tier back if we don’t shift the remaining tickets. I was holding off but have bought mine now, will swap to the upper tier at a later point if it opens. 

• Thanks 1