Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
SickoDicko

Everton Away - Sat 5th November 17:30

1 minute ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

It depends. They have to send any unsold tickets back to the home club by a certain date. If they have done that already, then Everton will sell those tickets to home fans.

Yes l understand, it's a shame, when there is so many that want to still go, and that is just on here.

8 minutes ago, KrefelderFox666 said:

It depends. They have to send any unsold tickets back to the home club by a certain date. If they have done that already, then Everton will sell those tickets to home fans.

Seems quick to send them back though. Only been on sale for a week

• Like 1

27 minutes ago, Blueman1967 said:

Yes l understand, it's a shame, when there is so many that want to still go, and that is just on here.

Fully agree. The club just don't understand the fans. Every match that sells slowly at the start tends to still sell the majority by the end. Only Brighton this season had tickets left, and that sold 100's well after members were eligible. People make decisions as the match gets closer (due to knowing work/family/social schedules etc.).

• Like 1

I do think there's some difference between Everton and other clubs though.

It seems like we always shut this one earlier or don't take the full allocation more often.

Perhaps they demand them back earlier for home sale or something else?

13 hours ago, 09bballer said:

I do think there's some difference between Everton and other clubs though.

It seems like we always shut this one earlier or don't take the full allocation more often.

Perhaps they demand them back earlier for home sale or something else?

Could be the case but then our ticket office should have changed the priority bands and put the ones for members on sale a couple of days earlier

• Like 1

Just got this reply: 

Hi Shane,

Thank you for your email.

The Club will make a decision over the next couple of days whether the upper tiers will be opened for Everton away.

There is no guarantee this will happen; I would advise that you continue to check our website in the meantime.

Kind regards,
Pamela

7 minutes ago, shanetko said:

Just got this reply: 

Hi Shane,

Thank you for your email.

The Club will make a decision over the next couple of days whether the upper tiers will be opened for Everton away.

There is no guarantee this will happen; I would advise that you continue to check our website in the meantime.

Kind regards,
Pamela

I got the same reply if enough people contact the club perhaps they may put them up on the site for sale.

3 minutes ago, Foxes1 said:

I got the same reply if enough people contact the club perhaps they may put them up on the site for sale.

I will do so. I got one of the last few tickets in bottom tier as I had to wait for the members sale so I could sit with friends. I would rather swap to upper tier