Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
StanSP

Terem Moffi

2 minutes ago, Grebfromgrebland said:

We could do with one of them

I think we’ve got them but aren’t providing them with the chances. Vardy might be off form but in the 3 we have, we’ve got players who can find the back of the net. 

That said if Vardy were to retire then 2 isn’t enough. I can’t see him going past next season it must be said. 

• Thanks 1

Every transfer window must be thoroughly depressing for fans of provincial European sides.

One of your players has half a good season, and you’ve immediately got scouts from a raft of mid-table PL clubs circling. One of them will buy your player, he’ll probably do alright for a bit, then they’ll give up on him and sell him to one of your rivals.

And the feeding cycle starts again.

• Like 4

41 minutes ago, Dahnsouff said:

Lorient = Bournemouth

I was about to post something similar. Bournemouth will have Le Fee, Ouatarra and Moffi at this rate!

Edit: I mentioned in the Ouatarra thread that I'd watched the Lorient v Monaco match the other night. Lorient had a number of strong, pacey players. It doesn't surprise me that someone might consider buying a job lot!

Edited by taupe

1 hour ago, StriderHiryu said:

I think we’ve got them but aren’t providing them with the chances. Vardy might be off form but in the 3 we have, we’ve got players who can find the back of the net. 

That said if Vardy were to retire then 2 isn’t enough. I can’t see him going past next season it must be said. 

We need a new striker. Vardy's best days are behind him, Daka isn't strong enough for the Prem and Rodgers clearly does not rate Iheanacho. I don't think we'll sign one this month, but I'm sure we'll be looking to do so in the summer.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Saxondale said:

Every transfer window must be thoroughly depressing for fans of provincial European sides.

One of your players has half a good season, and you’ve immediately got scouts from a raft of mid-table PL clubs circling. One of them will buy your player, he’ll probably do alright for a bit, then they’ll give up on him and sell him to one of your rivals.

And the feeding cycle starts again.

Bit like us feeding Chelsea every season (and soon Bournemouth)

• Like 1