Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Coventry - Home - 6th August

14 minutes ago, Foxmeister said:

There's 23k STH and usually 3k away so only 6k, I expect we'll sell out most weeks. 

It's worth remembering we demand a good team on the pitch and a 30k crowd paying an average £30 a game only makes a little over £20m a season.

Exactly, so might as well make ticket prices cheap because the difference in revenue is completely immaterial!

But then every part of life is a massive scam. I have to be a member to enter the gym, squash club, netflix even some nightclubs and other crap. Everyone is out to make as much cash as possible so I don't expect LCFC to behave any differently or be some moral bastion before you accuse me of living in delusional land.

• Like 1

Just spoken to the ticket office and they said the blocks would be available at a later date, no confirmation as to when. They also can't sell tickets as it's down on their end...

• Haha 2

Working fine an hour ago but forgot to take into consideration my 5 year old is a first time member this season so the other 3 of us that go together (now a 4), will have to wait until Members General sale on Monday to try and get 4 together. Could be a long season. Be made better if a Member was able to purchase an extra small child ticket but I guess is liable to all kinds of abuse

3 hours ago, Lcfcfantom said:

Looked on the map. Selling quite fast already. Surely this won’t make members for cov well the all fox members nor the priority points

Only been released to those with 35+ points so far. Released to 15+ tomorrow but agree that at this rate might not be any left to those who have under 15