Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Coventry - Home - 6th August

On sale from Wednesday.

Leicester City Football Club can confirm general admission tickets for the 2023/24 season will go on sale from Wednesday 5 July.

- General admission tickets will be available to purchase from 8am on Wednesday 5 July
- Tickets to the season opener against Coventry City can be bought from this time
- Match ticket prices for the 2023/24 Sky Bet Championship season can be viewed here

Fox Members with 35+ Home Priority Points Wednesday 5 July
Fox Members with 15+ Home Priority Points Friday 7 July
All Fox Members Monday 10 July
Season Ticket Holder Guests  Wednesday 12 July

Guest Mee-9

Should be £25 flat for Adults max. Get people back in the ground, get a buzz around the club again, don't price them out. 

36 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

Those prices are scandalous, I hope we fail to sell out on a regular basis.

Expect a lot of general sale and ticket offers, especially mid/late season if we are bang average. Just when fans were starting to get on board again, the club continue to distance themselves from the fanbase.

• Like 2

Just wish the club would be a bit more open and have a bit more common sense to give a deadline for members and have general sale.

I get that they can't guarantee games will go the general sale but to not include a date for that at all, in the hope of pressuring more people into buying a membership just screams of greed.

As soon as it's open to all Fox Members and ST Holder Guests, they should have a 7-10 day period where only they can buy them. After that it should go to general sale.

Members get the advantage of getting tickets earlier, having the pick of seats and pretty much guaranteeing they will get to the popular games, but it shouldn't then be a closed shop for those that either can't afford to shell out £64 (assuming that's the price for 2 adults) just for the privilege of doing so or those that just want to go to the odd game on a whim. 

Edited by lcfc278

I wasn't expecting huge/any dips in the ticket price, we won't struggle to maintain our demand unless we get off to a crap start. The optimism of an immediate bounceback tends to fuel sales in season 1 of relegation, we were charging over £30 for a Kop ticket when we played West Ham in the opening day of 04/05 and I thought that was ridiculous then.

If the rot sets in and people stop showing up, that's when they'll come down.

-EDIT- that said I checked the History section and our attendances dropped like a stone after we lost 2-0 at Millwall in the first month of the season so maybe I'm talking bollocks. lol

Edited by Mike the Metal Ed

No one is forcing people to buy tickets whether its £100 or £10. Vote with your wallet and don't buy a ticket if you personally think the pricing is unfair. I'm a STH and wouldn't buy match tickets at that price, but it is what it is - just don't buy them!

It's steep but to be expected, they'll be hoping excitement of a winning side keeps people coming through the gates and they will likely be right.

I'll still be hoping to get to around 10 games, just weighing up whether a membership is sensible choice now.

4 minutes ago, Tommy G said:

No one is forcing people to buy tickets whether its £100 or £10. Vote with your wallet and don't buy a ticket if you personally think the pricing is unfair. I'm a STH and wouldn't buy match tickets at that price, but it is what it is - just don't buy them!

Exactly, if you think the club treats you like sh1t, treat them right back that way. Get an NFC ticket and dole it out to your family/friends, get IPTV, do not spend a penny in the club shop or concourse. All of this is very easy.

This game should absolutely not go to general sale, Cov will sell out their away end with ease and we do not want any of them in our end,  making ticket money isn't that important. Should go to booking history within the last season at an absolute maximum

14 minutes ago, Dan LCFC said:

What are away tickets going to be based on that?

Yeah one of the worst bits is we are gonna get fleeced by some shocking clubs just because they can. Bet Norwich try sting us for 40 notes for a bloody mid week game. 

2 hours ago, glar84 said:

On sale from Wednesday.

Leicester City Football Club can confirm general admission tickets for the 2023/24 season will go on sale from Wednesday 5 July.

- General admission tickets will be available to purchase from 8am on Wednesday 5 July
- Tickets to the season opener against Coventry City can be bought from this time
- Match ticket prices for the 2023/24 Sky Bet Championship season can be viewed here

Fox Members with 35+ Home Priority Points Wednesday 5 July
Fox Members with 15+ Home Priority Points Friday 7 July
All Fox Members Monday 10 July
Season Ticket Holder Guests  Wednesday 12 July

What does "Season Ticket Holder Guests  relate to?

Your either a ST holder or your not?

Just now, grobyfox1990 said:

ERRRR....the guests of a season ticket holder perhaps?????

yes your funny but do you actually know what that implies or just being a smart arse!!!

Edited by Raj