Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Coventry - Home - 6th August

43 minutes ago, Tomek said:

Thanks for that! Whenever I go to see how tickets are selling, I only ever see "Coming soon" next to the game. Do you have to be logged in with a membership to get access to that?

Weird that.   You shouldn't need to be signed on to the LCFC website.  It should just work as a direct link.

Although something is funny about the website, as from a Windows PC it works fine for me using Firefox or Chrome browsers, but blocks me if I try to use the Edge browser!

21 hours ago, Lcfcfantom said:

Is it looking likely to make it to all fox members ?

Bear in mind that even if it initially sells out, I suspect that 100's of tickets will then become available via the resale platform.  

(as there are usually loads of people off on holiday the first couple of weeks in August. and it's only been the last couple of seasons that you can easily re-sell your season ticket)

375 still available at the moment, plus a further 230 in the family stand.

Largely single seats but a few grouped together in B3, C1, J3 (and P3 family stand). You'll need to be quick on it tomorrow morning though. 

11 minutes ago, Stephen Hughes said:

An argument could be made that if it sells out, the prices are no hideous. Supply and demand.

Yeah wait till we are playing Rotherham at home with these prices. There will be more supply than demand then I’m sure 

11 minutes ago, Stephen Hughes said:

An argument could be made that if it sells out, the prices are no hideous. Supply and demand.

Cov at home was always going to be the game that sold out. The fact that it's also the first game of the season is a double win for them. I don't think this fixture is any guidance of how other fixtures will sell. Hope I'm wrong, would love to see a full house every week, but think Preston on a Tuesday night will be the first real test of that. 

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, Stephen Hughes said:

Erm, that was exactly my point. The fact that we still pay anyway isn't an excuse for exploitation. After the kit fiasco, i just find the whole great ownership narrative a little waning if you'll pardon the pun. 

Guest lcfc80
On 08/07/2023 at 12:20, worth_the_wait said:

Bear in mind that even if it initially sells out, I suspect that 100's of tickets will then become available via the resale platform.  

(as there are usually loads of people off on holiday the first couple of weeks in August. and it's only been the last couple of seasons that you can easily re-sell your season ticket)

how does the resale thing work? do the club just sell the ticket on the website again like normal or is there a separate resale platform you need to sign up to?

22 minutes ago, lcfc80 said:

how does the resale thing work? do the club just sell the ticket on the website again like normal or is there a separate resale platform you need to sign up to?

They are listed as normal on the website, unless its been changed for this coming season

Guest lcfc80
1 hour ago, NAKC20 said:

They are listed as normal on the website, unless its been changed for this coming season

so basically just luck and timing