Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Hitesh

Coventry - Home - 6th August

3 minutes ago, Raj said:

Then whats the point of memberships?

Memberships have higher priority. Extra tickets are only sold to ST holders after members have had a chance (but before General Sale, if applicable).

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Just now, Otis said:

Don't members get priority over ST guests?

Right yep so then after that, ST holders can have guest-(Not sure how many, presume just 1?)

But if we(ST holders) take out that option there won't be many left for General sale if at all any?

Just now, Alf Bentley said:

Memberships have higher priority. Extra tickets are only sold to ST holders after members have had a chance (but before General Sale, if applicable).

Thank you for clarifying and not being a smart arse like some one from Groby!

Guest Mee-9

Memberships are the best way of securing tickets, well they were last season in the Prem. 

I'd have to say that they're rather pointless this season in my opinion. We're not going to sell out any fixtures. I'd be gobsmacked if we do. 

27 minutes ago, Raj said:

Right yep so then after that, ST holders can have guest-(Not sure how many, presume just 1?)

But if we(ST holders) take out that option there won't be many left for General sale if at all any?

Yes I suppose. 

Don't forget that match tickets are not the only reason people buy a membership. They are the gateway to being a STH for the most part. Given that you get 10 home points for renewing, a member would get a minimum of £260 worth of priority points for £32 if you looked at it from a purely transactional point of view. IF we do go back up, those points are gold dust for some that want a ST the following year.

• Like 4

11 hours ago, lcfc278 said:

Just wish the club would be a bit more open and have a bit more common sense to give a deadline for members and have general sale.

I get that they can't guarantee games will go the general sale but to not include a date for that at all, in the hope of pressuring more people into buying a membership just screams of greed.

As soon as it's open to all Fox Members and ST Holder Guests, they should have a 7-10 day period where only they can buy them. After that it should go to general sale.

Members get the advantage of getting tickets earlier, having the pick of seats and pretty much guaranteeing they will get to the popular games, but it shouldn't then be a closed shop for those that either can't afford to shell out £64 (assuming that's the price for 2 adults) just for the privilege of doing so or those that just want to go to the odd game on a whim. 

Exactly what it is.For Coventry we have 23k season ticket holders + 3k Cov fans so its's the ideal game for them to try this kind of shit. At them prices it's the only game this season that's even likely to sell out.

17 hours ago, SK3Blue said:

£39 is an absolute p1sstake. 

What's everyone moaning about £39 to watch Leicester Vs Cov is small change - It's not as though there's a cost of living crisis or anything - are we not all loaded? 

Seriously I don't think those running the club have a fuching scooby - It should be £40 max for the best seats - £20 / £25 for the majority - Free and £10 for kids respectively 

Edited by CrazyKopCorner
  • Like 1

I reckon Susan Whelan has had some psychology study done to work out exactly how high that they can push the price of tickets that gets them the most money but also doesn't piss off just enough fans that they'll likely still get close to a sell out. Disregard for the everyday common Leicester fan but it's all about those margins and the £! 

14 minutes ago, LCFCJoe96 said:

"Our website is currently closed for maintenance."

Right after tickets for our first game of the season go on sale lol

Probably just a generic message to fix the issue, as opposed to planned maintenance. Not even our club can be that stupid lol

• Haha 1

9 hours ago, Joe90lcfc said:

This is a disgrace from the club how the hell can they justify charging £40 for a championship game?? In the current struggles the normal fan has!! **** you Leicester city

People were justifying them across the social media yesterday. Cherry picking the cheapest sections without acknowledging its very few tickets available on sale and I'd say they are parts of the ground which by far the poorest view (everywhere else is fine). 

23 minutes ago, CosbehFox said:

People were justifying them across the social media yesterday. Cherry picking the cheapest sections without acknowledging its very few tickets available on sale and I'd say they are parts of the ground which by far the poorest view (everywhere else is fine). 

Actually never really understood why A1 and C2 are significantly cheaper than everywhere else. The view is fine. But yes agreed those justifying the ticket prices based on those 2 blocks clearly don’t realise that the chances of grabbing 2 seats together in those blocks is pretty slim! 

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, glar84 said:

Actually never really understood why A1 and C2 are significantly cheaper than everywhere else. The view is fine. But yes agreed those justifying the ticket prices based on those 2 blocks clearly don’t realise that the chances of grabbing 2 seats together in those blocks is pretty slim! 

The two areas were under the 'just the ticket' scheme maybe over ten years ago now, in the years of 23/24k attendences. I sit in A1 and haven't moved since due it being the cheapest area. Go to SK1 for cup games as all tickets are the same price. Views are fine in A1