Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Clarkielcfc

Tranmere (A) Tues 29th Aug

2 minutes ago, Karl_LCFC said:

I'm a STH and still can't buy online, yesterday was the same as I had the points but it's just saying 'coming soon'...any ideas?? Also it says the ticket office is closed today so can't call them.

I just had same problem but I wasn't logged on. 

7 hours ago, worth_the_wait said:

For those of you with Leicester in your blood ... if you can't get to Tranmere, pop down to Grace Road to support the County.   Biggest game in 20-odd years.  

50 over day/night game starts at 2pm.   It should be a good day out.

https://www.leicestershireccc.co.uk/news/leicestershire-foxes-reach-list-a-semi-finals-for-first-time-in-22-years

Was there for the Yorkshire game last Sunday. Thoroughly enjoyed it and watched a great win but the poor attendance and lack of atmosphere made the King Power look like prime Legia Warsaw!

2 hours ago, CrazyKopCorner said:

This looks to be about sold out - Good effort 

Quite a few of the tinpot championship vlogs I've seen have been in awe of our following. You can tell they're not used to seeing full stands. 

Edited by Collymore

1 hour ago, Collymore said:

Quite a few of the tinpot championship vlogs I've seen have been in awe of our following. You can tell they're not used to seeing full stands. 

We take big numbers everywhere tbf

Only Leeds and Sunderland if they are doing well have a bigger away following than us in the championship. 

I’d put Wednesday on the same level as us numbers wise. 

Edited by MattFox
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Winchesterfox said:

Anyone know if this sold out in the end? I'm trying to work out if LCFC would rather have unsold tickets for Southampton away than open it up to general sale.

As the website says "off sale" I'm gonna guess no.  They claimed there was a limited number of collections that Tranmere could accommodate and that it would go off once that was hit.

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, Winchesterfox said:

Anyone know if this sold out in the end? I'm trying to work out if LCFC would rather have unsold tickets for Southampton away than open it up to general sale.

When I looked yesterday there was about 80 left in block 115 with all the others sold out.

• Thanks 1