Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Taylor Harwood-Bellis

Absolutely gutted we never got him, whilst its a loan there is an obligation to buy for £20m if promoted now surely we didn't turn him down due to that?
I know we will have a bit to pay out next summer if we do go up as we have a thin squad once you take away the end of contractors & this seasons loans but he could have been with us for years along with a perm signing of Doyle if they were willing also.

Southampton do have a good relationship with Man C which is probably stronger now that Jason Wilcox is DoF at STH, i know the buy is dependant on them being promoted & if they don't we could move in but i bet that it won't be for lower than £20m

18 minutes ago, STUHILL said:

More likely turned it down as we couldn't shift anymore players in time. Got to balance the books and with the CBs still here, this move just couldn't be done. 

Yeah i get the requirement to balance books but i'm sure we are not as close to the wire as we were, there have been 15 or so Premier league wages taken off the books + any relegation clause amendments to current players. Just feel we will leave ourselves with to much to do next summer & should we go up the price of players will also go up, it's probably the right time to buy a player we want for the near future before we get that premier & promotion added tax.