Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Taylor Harwood-Bellis

Season-long loan to Southampton with an obligation to buy for £20m if promoted.

Pretty pricey but as sure a bet as you can get in this league. Presents a risk in the Prem but you'd back him to do well. Could have a £50m+ move in a couple of seasons to one of the big boys.

2 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

Season-long loan to Southampton with an obligation to buy for £20m if promoted.

Pretty pricey but as sure a bet as you can get in this league. Presents a risk in the Prem but you'd back him to do well. Could have a £50m+ move in a couple of seasons to one of the big boys.

It's a bit more than the huge punt we've taken on Issahaku, which has surprised me.

That’s disappointing, Southampton pulled a blinder there. Our deadwood the problem yet again. Their squad looking stronger than ours in my opinion. He was perfect for us and no interest in Souttar and and jannick refusing to leave is the reason it’s happened. 

4 minutes ago, FoxesWalk said:

Odd. You’d imagine if we wanted him, he’d come here, with the connection to Maresca. Though I guess he will likely start every game there, might not with us since we are stacked at the back. 

Wilcox probably has just as much pulling power with Man City

Just now, Ric Flair said:

It's a bit more than the huge punt we've taken on Issahaku, which has surprised me.

If I'm of the correct understanding, I guess with Issahaku, our insurance policy is Yunus Akgun - and vice versa. We could feasibly give both a good number of minutes to prove themselves and not trigger any compulsory purchase option for either. Or decide that one or both are worth the money.

3 minutes ago, Ric Flair said:

A centre back is by nature going to play more than a young winger so the obligation is almost certainly going to be activated.

did think we’d bring him in though so a bit surprised. 

3 minutes ago, DezFox said:

That’s disappointing, Southampton pulled a blinder there. Our deadwood the problem yet again. Their squad looking stronger than ours in my opinion. He was perfect for us and no interest in Souttar and and jannick refusing to leave is the reason it’s happened. 

Not sure they do to be honest and they'll still lose 1st teams players today.

4 minutes ago, ALC Fox said:

If I'm of the correct understanding, I guess with Issahaku, our insurance policy is Yunus Akgun - and vice versa. We could feasibly give both a good number of minutes to prove themselves and not trigger any compulsory purchase option for either. Or decide that one or both are worth the money.

Similar kind of thing as with Soyuncu and Benkovic who signed at the same time.