Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
moore_94

Taylor Harwood-Bellis

I don't think he's what we need at the moment. A back three of him, Coady and Faes is slow. Not Vestergaard glacial slow, but there's no speed merchants in there. 

Teams are going to sit back and hope to hit us on the counter-attack and as we've seen so far, we don't have the speed at the back to cope with it. 

If we're not going for him and we are targeting a CB, I think we'll get someone in who's nippy and young. 

1 minute ago, LestaLad said:

Ahh that’s just ruined my mood. What a joke of a club we can be. Most obvious and easy deal to do yet we’re letting a promotion rival take him.. Ffs.

You let shit like this ruin your mood? 

Like, seriously? 

Big miss this one.  THB is exactly the type of player that we should be going for.  A young player with a high ceiling that might come to a Championship club and grow into a good PL player with us (hopefully).  Not very impressed with out recruitment so far.

3 minutes ago, murphy said:

Big miss this one.  THB is exactly the type of player that we should be going for.  A young player with a high ceiling that might come to a Championship club and grow into a good PL player with us (hopefully).  Not very impressed with out recruitment so far.

We did go for him but Percy's report seemed to infer Maresca was now less keen on him. The reason why is not clear. 

Edited by lcfc_forever
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, lcfc_forever said:

We did go for him but Percy's report seemed to infer Maresca was now less keen on him. The reason why is not clear. 

Probably because he's happy with Doyle, Vestergaard, Faes, Coady and JJ, Nelson back up. He might think resources are better used elsewhere.

I'm sure if we really wanted him we would probably get him over Southampton. In Enzo we trust.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, lcfc_forever said:

Hopefully it's because VK and Thomas are leaving and he decided we need a more left sided CB....