Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Milky

benfica v man u

hasn't glazer said summet about no money in january for lost revenue?

Almost certainly. They can either throw their own money at the problem (unlikely) or (what I'd do) sell Ferdinand or Ronaldo to the highest bidder. Ballack and Papa Bouba Diop would be good signings.

Having said that, they can persist with Fletcher, Smith and the ageing Scholes and finish at best 4th. :huh::)

I've always wanted man u to loose domestically.

when it comes to europe though i support united, they are an english team.

in 1999 i as usual loved to see united loose domestically, but when they scored those two late goals in the champ league i was jumping around like a mad man in celebration.

i won't be loosing any sleep over it though. i've taken nuff abuse from glory hunting united fans over my lifetime and there glory period.

I've always wanted man u to loose domestically.

when it comes to europe though i support united, they are an english team.

in 1999 i as usual loved to see united loose domestically, but when they scored those two late goals in the champ league i was jumping around like a mad man in celebration.

i won't be loosing any sleep over it though. i've taken nuff abuse from glory hunting united fans over my lifetime and there glory period.

Im one for supporting British clubs in Europe but i think Man U needed something like this to happen, the squad needs freshing up and there are too many bad players like Fletcher, Saha who are just not up to the standard for Man Utd.

I'm actually pleased with this. I also usually support the English teams in Europe but I can't stand the arrogance of some United fans who just think that their team are too good for it all. Serves them right. And it's not like we don't have any other representatives left, even Rangers are through lol Finally Man U might realise they aren't the only football team around.

I am quite surprised they finished bottom I thought they would get the UEFA cup spot atleast , I am too glad as I can rub it in to all the glory supporters who think Man Utd are what they were but not no more :)

Archived