Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

I'm A Celebrity... 2023

1 hour ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Why is Nella exempt from a lot of trials.

I wondered whether there was a change of policy from years ago. I’ve been watching it on and off this series, but I remember one trial earlier on where Nella had a panic attack inside a dark, enclosed space so maybe the medics/psychologist said she can’t do any more trials of this type “on medical grounds”.

Which is different from how it was years ago of course, when they’d just be expected to get on with it regardless and say the dreaded words if they couldn’t hack it for whatever reason. These days if you look at a stick insect the wrong way Chris Packham tries to cancel you.

1 hour ago, Steve_Walsh5 said:

Why is Nella exempt from a lot of trials.

Cos they don’t want her to leave - her spat with Fred is good telly apparently 

They need stuff like she’s responsible for to market the program and get SM stuff up about it 

I bet she’ll get some sympathetic editing ahead of the first eviction show 

Only just caught up on last night's, what a vile creature Nella is. 

I'm not sure if you can assign someone to the same role as before for camp duties but imagine removing an actual chef off cooking duties with the shite they get given to cook out of spite 

Edited by Stinkenzo
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, Stinkenzo said:

The snake probably isn't big enough to house the fat **** 

Apparently a python can swallow a goat whole.

Not sure about one swallowing a hippo, though.

Edited by Parafox
  • Haha 1

51 minutes ago, Leicesterpool said:

Nella finally voted i see, not sure if shes gone mardy but apparently shes pulled out of two interview.

Just after she was voted out, it was said she ways telling campmatea "this is bs"

She was under the delusion the fellow campmates had been feeding her that because she was getting put up for trials she was popular and getting a lot of airtime. Let's be honest, they would say anything to big her up to get the stars and get fed.  

Her vendetta against Fred made no sense, but her immaturity was front and centre after all that. If she wasn't lying in bed she was bitching. The line "we don't have to be clean, it's the jungle." It makes me wonder if it is the reason a few people have left on medical grounds. She took it for the exposure and it doesn't seem to have worked in her favour. At one point she was losing followers on her socials

In her interview with the little geordie and the drink driver she admitted to being surrounded by people in the outside world who hold her views and there is her problem. She’s incapable of communicating with people who don’t see things her way.  I’m seeing this more and more these days where people hate people purely because they have different political views and a different outlook on life.  When I was a young lad first starting work I was matey with extreme left wing union boys all the way across to lads who were as right wing as you could be. That seemingly doesn’t happen any longer. 

28 minutes ago, OwnGoal said:

In her interview with the little geordie and the drink driver she admitted to being surrounded by people in the outside world who hold her views and there is her problem. She’s incapable of communicating with people who don’t see things her way.  I’m seeing this more and more these days where people hate people purely because they have different political views and a different outlook on life.  When I was a young lad first starting work I was matey with extreme left wing union boys all the way across to lads who were as right wing as you could be. That seemingly doesn’t happen any longer. 

Agreed we talk about freedom to speak but then at same time we're not allowed to have our own opinion. Its like saying if one person likes cheese and onion the other person may say there not so keen straight away the person who says not keen is considered offensive. 

• Like 3