Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Lionator

I'm A Celebrity... 2023

20 minutes ago, Scotch said:

I do like Sam Thompson but I get how his enthusiasm may come across as forced to people who've not seen a lot of him. It takes a little while to realise that he's like that 24/7 and is generally like a big Labrador puppy. 

God, I wish I could be like him!

1 hour ago, Scotch said:

I do like Sam Thompson but I get how his enthusiasm may come across as forced to people who've not seen a lot of him. It takes a little while to realise that he's like that 24/7 and is generally like a big Labrador puppy. 

He was terrible to my favourite person on MIC back in the day so I still hate him. 

4 hours ago, filthyfox said:

God, I wish I could be like him!

I met a guy like him once. I started a job with him in a call centre so we sat beside each other and they eventually moved me away from him because I was corrupting him. They made the right call. 

3 hours ago, Lionator said:

He was terrible to my favourite person on MIC back in the day so I still hate him. 

I know what you mean. For years I hated David Bowie because of that time he stole that wee baby, tried to turn him into a goblin and was a right meanie to his poor sister who was only trying to get him back. 

• Haha 2

6 minutes ago, RoboFox said:

Josie or Marvin will win this. The Hollyoaks chap seems nice and will go far. 

Spears is tediously miserable and I can't see her lasting much longer. 

Funny how Nella has changed her tune, talking to Fred, eating his food etc after he "disrespected" her and she vowed to stay over her side of the camp etc - almost as if the BBC saw the drop in viewing figures and staged it. 

Edited by Costello

7 minutes ago, Costello said:

Funny how Nella has changed her tune, talking to Fred, eating his food etc - almost as if the BBC saw the drop in viewing figures and staged it. 

It's not staged. It's easy to tell when people are putting on an act. Their discussion wasn't faked or scripted.

Edited by RoboFox

33 minutes ago, Costello said:

Funny how Nella has changed her tune, talking to Fred, eating his food etc after he "disrespected" her and she vowed to stay over her side of the camp etc - almost as if the BBC saw the drop in viewing figures and staged it. 

Someone like Fred is intelligent and empathic enough to understand that she’d clearly just lost the plot, and after a couple of days she’d be fine. I don’t think it’s that deep. Notice how he just got on with it afterwards. 

Edited by Lionator

6 hours ago, Scotch said:

I met a guy like him once. I started a job with him in a call centre so we sat beside each other and they eventually moved me away from him because I was corrupting him. They made the right call. 

Hahahaha....   the thing is, when worked in a call centre, I WAS him!

Unfortunately, all the jobs that pay have responsibility