Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
dnewty

Rotherham home

27 minutes ago, hackenbacker said:

need 3 tickets if anyone can advise how to get them ....

its open to fox member guests so as long as all 3 ppl have supporter numbers and you know a single person with a membership/st they will be able to get them for you

Edited by Harboro
  • Like 1

3 hours ago, Lionator said:

The very fact you’ve had to do that is appalling on their part. 

Yep... Living so far away as well, it costs me well over 150 quid to get to a match for the fuel, ferry ticket and food, so I can only get to 1 or 2 games a season. I wanted to go to saints away, but they wouldn't sell me a ticket without a membership either. 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Isle of Wight Fox 86 said:

I will be slightly annoyed if they do that, purely because I've just paid out for membership for me and my daughter just to get to this game. 

In the end they did allow those with a booking history to purchase tickets for the Millwall game, so would imagine they'll do the same for this one too - although no reason it shouldn't go on general sale.

Thing is the club are shooting themselves in the foot.. they’re all for pushing memberships but if they actually offered a general sale to a game like Rotherham and first timers enjoyed the experience, then they would likely purchase a membership to attend again.. 

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Wallington82 said:

2 tickets together in the East Stand now on the resale platform 

G2 Row Q 104-105

Can you please tell me how I access this resale platform?

I've just bought memberships for me and my 14 year old lad and we've had our supporter numbers e-mailed.

When I go to the main website and click on the Rotherham fixture the the 'coming soon' box is greyed out so I can't see if any tickets are available.

I assume it's now sold out?

Thanks

Edit: Tried again just now and managed to get two tickets together in SK1. Result :thumbup:

Edited by Izzy
  • Like 1

Anyone know if we can sell our tickets back to club via the resale platform.  Guess it needs sold out 1st.   Can only see singles left.     Looked  a few times and can't see the resale option to do. 2 tickets together  row V J2.  Looks like there going to waste as not able to go.

2 hours ago, dnewty said:

messaged

Thanks I would be forever in your debt if you could get me 4 tickets. I have sent you a message.  My father was an LCFC supporter who passed it on to me (despite living in OZ). One of my two boys is an LCFC supporter (despite living in Qatar) the other one has designs on Liverpool. That needs to be stamped out immediately. 

• Like 1

On 21/12/2023 at 06:39, MS0204 said:

Thing is the club are shooting themselves in the foot.. they’re all for pushing memberships but if they actually offered a general sale to a game like Rotherham and first timers enjoyed the experience, then they would likely purchase a membership to attend again.. 

Spot on.  My first game was at 13 in 1990.  Watched Italia 90 and got into football.  An older cousin was a regular and let me tag along.  As most on here will testify, once is enough to get hooked and here I am 33 years later.  How could young lads....and girls for that matter....do that these days when they need to buy a membership before being allowed to GIVE LEICESTER CITY THEIR MONEY?  I imagine most people's first game is a tag along or treat......and then they want to go again....it isn't rocket science, without these first timers tagging along how do they expect to attract the next generation of supporters?  Who in their right mind would buy a membership for anything without trying the product first?  short sighted.  If it's about money which it undoubtedly is, it stands to reason that if you allow a first timer to buy a ticket, chances are they will come again.....and spend again numerous times.  I dread to think how many thousands I've spent over the years.....I console myself with the fact some of my money went towards the purchase of ade akinbiyi and Trevor Benjamin.  🤣🤣