Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chris A

Bournemouth FA Cup Tue 27th Feb

3 hours ago, lestuhfox said:

The usual away end and half of the stand behind the goal. 

Where have you seen this? Did you inspect behind the buy wall through chrome? 

Usually away followings in the cup get the whole of the behind the goal to the left of the normal away end.

1 hour ago, Ashley said:

Where have you seen this? Did you inspect behind the buy wall through chrome? 

Usually away followings in the cup get the whole of the behind the goal to the left of the normal away end.

Not this time.

2 hours ago, AllGoneTitsSchlupp said:

Looks like they've given usual away end + blocks behind goal so they don't have to give whole stand behind goal of 2.4k

"These steps are being taken to keep as many seats as possible for home supporters"

2 hours ago, Poznan34 said:

Chance of this making Fox members?

Wouldn't be overly surprised, played them a lot, miles away and midweek, Millwall 2 rounds ago hit members comfortably and that was a tenner cheaper on a Saturday albeit a much bigger away end

My son and I are season ticket holders and as he’s at Uni in Southampton very keen to get tickets for this - if they don’t make it to STH’s would be very keen to hear about spares. Cheers.

3 hours ago, Balj said:

My son and I are season ticket holders and as he’s at Uni in Southampton very keen to get tickets for this - if they don’t make it to STH’s would be very keen to hear about spares. Cheers.

Having a local address could he buy tickets in the home area (nearest to away part) if push comes to shove. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Sarahlisa said:

Having a local address could he buy tickets in the home area (nearest to away part) if push comes to shove. 

Thanks - I’m sorted but he tells me Bournemouth is such a small capacity that even home tickets are virtually impossible to get!

7 hours ago, savage dan said:

Anyone driving to this?

Possibly, looks like Ausden Clark leaving the Counting House at 14:00 so might see if I can do that.

It could be such a late finish if its goes to extra time and pens. Roughly what time would people think?

Edited by 09bballer

55 minutes ago, 09bballer said:

Possibly, looks like Ausden Clark leaving the Counting House at 14:00 so might see if I can do that.

It could be such a late finish if its goes to extra time and pens. Roughly what time would people think?

Max 10 o'clock if it goes to pens which i doubt