Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Chris A

Bournemouth FA Cup Tue 27th Feb

4 hours ago, worth_the_wait said:

340 tickets left.    At least all ST holders and Members who want to go, can get a ticket.

I assume the club will stick to their usual ridiculous policy of not selling to all other Leicester City supporters ..................................

If people haven't decided to have a membership after seven months into a season in preparation for games such as this .... !! :facepalm:

16 minutes ago, Rodney Fern_8 said:

If people haven't decided to have a membership after seven months into a season in preparation for games such as this .... !! :facepalm:

I suspect there are LCFC fans in far-flung corners of the country who don't want to fork out £32 per season, just on the remote chance that they might get an away ticket.

Which more often than not, they won't be able to, as most of our away games never get past ST holders.

• Like 4

This one is close to me, hours drive :)

I drive a 6 hour round trip for the home games I attend so I couldn't resist this fixture. 

Bought tickets just now, hoping they arrive in post in plenty of time, usually they arrive to me within 3-5 working days.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, worth_the_wait said:

I suspect there are LCFC fans in far-flung corners of the country who don't want to fork out £32 per season, just on the remote chance that they might get an away ticket.

Which more often than not, they won't be able to, as most of our away games never get past ST holders.

I would suspect a great number of our fans who attend 'sell-out' away games are not neither ST holders or members but get their tickets from ST holders who buy them only to maintain their high position in the Away points scheme.

2 hours ago, Harboro said:

anyone going by train from london ? last train back looks to be at 2215 so may have to miss pens

That route takes like 3 hours, and has something like a ten minute connection at Reading. So I was even thinking about the 9.15 and missing the last 15 mins. But will probably just give it a miss all together. As the poster above says, totally shit putting it midweek. 

8 hours ago, Tomo260 said:

My tickets arrived yesterday. 

Anyone know a decent pub for away fans in Bournemouth?

The Cricketers and The Firkin Shed are good for ale, and not far from the ground (between the station and the ground).

Edited by Permafrost
  • Like 2

11 hours ago, Tomo260 said:

My tickets arrived yesterday. 

Anyone know a decent pub for away fans in Bournemouth?

Last couple of times Mello Mello Bar has been where plenty of supporters gravitate but a bigger Dive you'll be hard pressed to find.

• Like 1

On 20/02/2024 at 10:53, Rodney Fern_8 said:

Now less than 80 left.

Come on guys, make a day of it. Go early, spend all day on the beach :D, then pub followed by the game..

Be careful....last time I walked on the tarmac at Bournemouth beach I burnt me feet and couldn't walk or drive. Mrs well unhappy having to go get the car to fetch me. At least I got a week off work :D

• Haha 1