Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Preston away

On 15/04/2024 at 10:13, worth_the_wait said:

As at 10.00 today, we've sold about 3300.    

(which is not bad considering it's a long-distance Monday night match on Sky, and the way we've been playing the last week).

I suspect a few more 100 will be sold this week, then the remaining 2400 will go pretty quickly if we get good results against West Brom/Southampton, and/or Leeds/Ipswich keep messing up).

I've bought a ticket yesterday (18.4) for this game - through a friend as I'm not a STH

need good results in next 2 games like you say to make this a full sell out

9 minutes ago, Bob Weasel Fox said:

I've bought a ticket yesterday (18.4) for this game - through a friend as I'm not a STH

need good results in next 2 games like you say to make this a full sell out

I think if we win tomorrow these will start to fly out

• Like 2

1 hour ago, MS0204 said:

Block Q now open.. I thought that would be the case, there was a few in P earlier, now there’s 2 lol would be great to see sales speed up now as this could be a promotion party.. 

if this is the game which I hope it isn’t, I hope it’s done by Tuesday but if it is, we surely take the full end 

• Like 2

Win, lose or draw on Tuesday night, Preston away is still going to have something crucial riding on it.

(either going for the title, automatic promotion, or keeping in front of the other teams).

Hopefully the remaining tickets will all go fairly quickly over the next few days ...

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, Trekerz said:

Is block Q the only one left or have they still got some to open?

No K and R have still to open

anyone taking time thinking about buying please note Thursday 3pm is deadline to buy for ticket to be posted otherwise it is collection on the night with photo ID

If anyone in or around the Milton Keynes area is looking to go but struggling for transport to get there let me know and hopefully we can get something sorted

Edited by Bucks fox

11 hours ago, MS0204 said:

So now fox travel and ausden Clark has sold out.. will the club likely lay on more coaches due to the amount of tickets left? 

Email them on [email protected] and point out that, as still about 1500 tickets left, are they going to run extra coaches?  The more feedback/requests they get, the more chance there is of something happening.   Not guaranteed, of course, but nothing to lose.

1 hour ago, ElusiveEd said:

Anyone have any knowledge about parking close(ish) to the ground.

Thinking of probably just winging it once we are up there instead of booking somewhere extortionate.

The area is surrounded by terrace housing, without parking restrictions.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ElusiveEd said:

Anyone have any knowledge about parking close(ish) to the ground.

Thinking of probably just winging it once we are up there instead of booking somewhere extortionate.

I’ve just pre booked parking at the Sainsbury’s near the ground, was only £2.75. ‘Your Parking Space’ is the website, always decent for away days 👍

• Like 1

56 minutes ago, CityArt said:

I’ve just pre booked parking at the Sainsbury’s near the ground, was only £2.75. ‘Your Parking Space’ is the website, always decent for away days 👍

That car park has signs saying 2-hour maximum on match days (as below), but does booking a space via that website mean you can park for longer then?

prest.JPG

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Permafrost said:

That car park has signs saying 2-hour maximum on match days (as below), but does booking a space via that website mean you can park for longer then?

prest.JPG

Yes it does. One booked you get a note specifically telling you the restriction doesn’t apply to your vehicle.