Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Preston away

On 22/04/2024 at 12:48, CityArt said:

I’ve just pre booked parking at the Sainsbury’s near the ground, was only £2.75. ‘Your Parking Space’ is the website, always decent for away days 👍

Hi could I ask if you have address and postcode and how to book the Sainsbury car park please. As considering this myself.

Thanks Sam 🦊

41 minutes ago, prestonfox said:

You need previous booking history to buy in home end.

image.thumb.png.b40e429a848aa1d4a4171e9bbf657478.png

Ah OK, hadn't seen any restrictions but I don't have an account so never got this far. Maybe they know we will fill the away end and don't want away supporters buying in the home end.

33 minutes ago, Lincs sam said:

Hi could I ask if you have address and postcode and how to book the Sainsbury car park please. As considering this myself.

Thanks Sam 🦊

Here you go, mate:

Sainsbury's Preston, Flintoff Way, Preston, PR1 6PJ

Link for website

Edited by CityArt
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 23/04/2024 at 10:35, worth_the_wait said:

There are still nearly 1500 tickets available for this match.

Start Emailing the Club/ticket office, and point out that the potential benefits of having maximum support at this match (like £100 million + for promotion), far outweigh £32 for Fox Membership.     They treat us fans with contempt, but helping to get pointing out the £ millions from promotion, which might be helped by having more support, might just get their brain cells working.

Preferably General Sale, but at the very least anyone with previous booking history.

I realise we seem to be dealing with idiots at the club, but maybe the penny might just drop,   Just once.

Not with he who is the ticket office manager it wont lol

5 minutes ago, onekeithweller said:

I got one away ticket less than two minutes after getting the ‘sold out, try again later’ message.

i may have been extra lucky but worth keep trying.

There is still the chance of returns or club allocations not being used and thus put back on sale.

3 hours ago, Wolfox said:

That’s really useful…. All booked…. Many thanks 🙏 

‘Kin ‘ell I booked for the Sunday like a tart and now I can’t amend it or book it for the Monday…. 

any streets nearby or match day parking that can be used

also, does anyone know about away pubs?

Does anyone have any parking suggestions? I’ve tried Sainsbury’s as per the links people have posted above, but it’s now fully booked. 

Wish I could just get on the extra coaches, but I don’t finish work in time! 

17 minutes ago, Illusion35 said:

Does anyone have any parking suggestions? I’ve tried Sainsbury’s as per the links people have posted above, but it’s now fully booked. 

I’m trying goldfinch street near deepdale. Doesn’t look like it’s for residential only so try there maybe. 

6 minutes ago, Nolucklcfc said:

I’m trying goldfinch street near deepdale. Doesn’t look like it’s for residential only so try there maybe. 

I want my son to drive ideally as I have to work on Tuesday, but he’ll only leave his precious car somewhere secure! 

9 minutes ago, Illusion35 said:

I want my son to drive ideally as I have to work on Tuesday, but he’ll only leave his precious car somewhere secure! 

That’s what I’m a little worried about too but I have parked in some right shitholes this season and been alright 

38 minutes ago, Illusion35 said:

I’ve mentioned JustPark as an option before. There’ll be driveways nearby for less than a tenner. The one I booked is 5 mins from the ground, cost £7 and will be far easier to get away from than from the packed supermarket car park!