Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Preston away

I live in the North West and would love to be able to get to this game. If anyone could get hold of 2 tickets for me I'd be extremely grateful. Otherwise I'll chance my arm at getting in the Preston end but its not the same as being in with your own fans 

1 hour ago, billyn88 said:

Would be nice to get a confirmed time and date for this soon, last thing I want to do is put in for the members ballot then find I can't go anyway.

No concern there, I don’t even think there is such thing as a members ballot for 99.9% of the matches.. 

1 hour ago, MS0204 said:

No concern there, I don’t even think there is such thing as a members ballot for 99.9% of the matches.. 

Think the last time I was successful in the members ballot was Villa away in December 2019. Must have entered it at least 20 times since then.

28 minutes ago, izzymuzzet said:

Think the last time I was successful in the members ballot was Villa away in December 2019. Must have entered it at least 20 times since then.

I think that's the last really in demand game I got one for - since then it's just been Everton away which for various reasons no one wanted anyway!

1 hour ago, CosbehFox said:

I’ve just heard rumoured time. It can **** off. 

47 minutes ago, Ian S said:

Definitely Monday night 8pm.

12 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

I think you'll be disappointed, it's definitely being moved.

Yep. Fvcking joke

The only consolation of Monday night ... is that from a team playing perspective, they have a 6 day rest after Southampton and 5 days before the Blackburn match.

Since Southampton and Preston are likely (but not certain) to be harder games than Blackburn, having the max interval between them is probably best ... certainly better than a Friday night or Saturday KO, although Sunday would have been ok.

It's obviously cr*p for the travelling fans.   But then, who ever cared about them?

46 minutes ago, Mxttsa said:

What's the chance of this making it to Members?

Near enough bang on to make members, I doubt we will even sell this out.. couldn’t shift 2000 midweek to Sunderland.. 

(ok Sunderland being 40 mile or so more but still……)

Edited by MS0204

I'm based in the North West so from a selfish point of view I don't mind a Monday night game and there's a reasonable chance it gets to members. But taking my own personal circumstances out of it, it's a disgrace to change the date for the last away game of the season with 3 weeks notice.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Poznan34 said:

Monday night, ffs

Also, 8pm KO not 7:45 just to make it that much more difficult for travelling fans, nice one. Don't know why that's become a thing. 

Aye thats the bit that stopped me going. Too tight with the last train.

I think sales might start off slowly for this, as people see how it goes for the next 3-4 games.

If we're still right up there after the West Brom or Southampton home matches, I think you'll see sales pick up a lot.

(so long as our Ticket Office haven't given up by then, and sent back half of the tickets!)