Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Happy Fox

Preston away

Great cheers. I'm actually up for the weekend and stopping over, but a mate who is driving up was advised to avoid the nearby Retail Park because of strict restrictions and he was instead going to park at a multi-storey in town for £6. I'll suggest this 👍

Edited by Permafrost

31 minutes ago, Permafrost said:

That car park has signs saying 2-hour maximum on match days (as below), but does booking a space via that website mean you can park for longer then?

prest.JPG

I’ve used this app a good few times for various places and never had in issue.. 

5 hours ago, CityArt said:

I’ve just pre booked parking at the Sainsbury’s near the ground, was only £2.75. ‘Your Parking Space’ is the website, always decent for away days 👍

Just booked too. 

Cheers for that! :thumbup:

17 minutes ago, worth_the_wait said:

There are still nearly 1500 tickets available for this match.

Start Emailing the Club/ticket office, and point out that the potential benefits of having maximum support at this match (like £100 million + for promotion), far outweigh £32 for Fox Membership.     They treat us fans with contempt, but helping to get pointing out the £ millions from promotion, which might be helped by having more support, might just get their brain cells working.

Preferably General Sale, but at the very least anyone with previous booking history.

I realise we seem to be dealing with idiots at the club, but maybe the penny might just drop,   Just once.

Final away of the season as well. Very few are going to pay for membership for this one game, turning it into a £62 ticket.

Just open it to booking history ffs

• Like 1

2 hours ago, worth_the_wait said:

There are still nearly 1500 tickets available for this match.

Start Emailing the Club/ticket office, and point out that the potential benefits of having maximum support at this match (like £100 million + for promotion), far outweigh £32 for Fox Membership.     They treat us fans with contempt, but helping to get pointing out the £ millions from promotion, which might be helped by having more support, might just get their brain cells working.

Preferably General Sale, but at the very least anyone with previous booking history.

I realise we seem to be dealing with idiots at the club, but maybe the penny might just drop,   Just once.

They are really strong on not doing it for away games. There is zero chance they do it sadly 

I'm not defending the clubs stance on membership and general sale in any way shape or form but I think a draw or win tonight and these will sell anyway as this game could well be the clincher.

That said, I agree they should be on general sale given they haven't already sold it out

Edited by rugbyblue