Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Walshy5

Bristol city away.

On 14/03/2024 at 14:38, LinekersLugs said:

Have two for this via a friend 

drop me a DM 

He won’t be selling to anyone that just posts on ticket threads 

you need to be a FT hard core poster 😉😂

gone now 

Edited by LinekersLugs

Also desperate for 2 tickets for me and my dad, would be rude not to go so he can finally, royally flaunt his Leicester tattoos!

Leicester fans living in Bristol and have had little luck with tickets previously. TIA

Edited by georgiarw8

On 16/03/2024 at 21:32, JSealeFox said:

Hi I’m a bit late to the party but if any tickets for the Bristol City game become available I would love to purchase 2! Bristol living Leicester City fan! 

23 hours ago, georgiarw8 said:

Also desperate for 2 tickets for me and my dad, would be rude not to go so he can finally, royally flaunt his Leicester tattoos!

Leicester fans living in Bristol and have had little luck with tickets previously. TIA

If you have a Bristol postcode then surely you can buy tickets in a quiet part of one of the home stands? Can't imagine they will get close to selling out especially given the current fan disengagement and early kick-off. Just don't give it the big 'un (unless we score a stoppage time winner by which time most of the home crowd will have left anyway!). I suspect that home tickets will be cheaper than the £35 that I've paid. 

On 18/03/2024 at 12:25, Spudulike said:

If you have a Bristol postcode then surely you can buy tickets in a quiet part of one of the home stands? Can't imagine they will get close to selling out especially given the current fan disengagement and early kick-off. Just don't give it the big 'un (unless we score a stoppage time winner by which time most of the home crowd will have left anyway!). I suspect that home tickets will be cheaper than the £35 that I've paid. 

85 tickets left