Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Walshy5

Bristol city away.

Not been to an away game this year and looking at doing this one if I can get tickets.  Looking at booking a hotel in Weston supermare for the night with it being Easter weekend. Does anyone know roughly how many tickets Bristol city give out and what my chances are with 540 points? Don't want to book anything if I've essentially got no chance. Thanks 😊 

Edited by Walshy5

TV schedule won't be announced until end of this month rather annoyingly. It's more what time they might move to it but I do understand Bristol City host a game the day after so want maximise time to sort the pitch. 

If you go through tramline etc, the train fares are £92 pretty much. 

However if you buy

Leicester to Coleshill Parkway Day Return - £17.70

Coleshill Parkway to Cheltenham Day Return - £31.10

Cheltenham to Bristol Day Return - £11.60

That totals £60.40

• Like 1

1 minute ago, CosbehFox said:

TV schedule won't be announced until end of this month rather annoyingly. It's more what time they might move to it but I do understand Bristol City host a game the day after so want maximise time to sort the pitch. 

This was already picked at the start of the season wasn't it? 12:30 KO was confirmed before any other games due to an agreement between the clubs?

6 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

This was already picked at the start of the season wasn't it? 12:30 KO was confirmed before any other games due to an agreement between the clubs?

It is - just concerned Sky get their say and then they move it again. They've done it before. 

• Like 1

19 hours ago, Dan LCFC said:

£92 to Bristol. ****ing hell. They deserve every fare dodger they get.

Jesus I knew it would be bad but **** that for an early ko.

Managed to bag a bed in Cheltenham and its only cost me 10 quid return for me and my lad with our rail card and it avoids a massively early start as we are on the 9am 

Why they can't just serve up decent fares to everyone instead of having to pay for the privilege.

• Like 2

On 23/02/2024 at 05:09, NZ_Foxile said:

Is this really subject to change, or do they write that for every fixture?

IMG_8161.jpeg

Will we know TV Change BEFORE they go on sale, see last current TV game is 23rd March, so assume we will???

That times great for me, can then do get back & do something with my weekend.

Edited by The boy Linacre