Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Walshy5

Bristol city away.

I do understand the loyalty programme and the pecking order, but why do ST holders get 3 days to decide if they want one before members?  Surely 1 day is fair and gives a bit more of chance for members to get the odd ticket.

1 hour ago, Benji said:

I do understand the loyalty programme and the pecking order, but why do ST holders get 3 days to decide if they want one before members?  Surely 1 day is fair and gives a bit more of chance for members to get the odd ticket.

I’ve always thought that.. three days is crazy

59 minutes ago, Gazza3 said:

It’s because of the weekend . Thought it would be automated but apparently not

I guess the easy answer to that is bring it all forward by 1 day…. Just feels a bit like the membership isn’t really value for money, but is a necessity if you drop off the ST list.

5 hours ago, Gazza3 said:

I'm 99% sure it could be automated ... as if you think about it, the 'BUY' tab opens up at exactly 08.00 on every appropriate day. 

I'm pretty sure there's not someone there every morning at 08.00 opening it up at exactly 08.00, to the second.

The cynic in me says this is deliberate, to allow ST holders as long as possible to buy tickets (when one day would be perfectly adequate).

21 hours ago, Benji said:

21 hours ago, Gazza3 said:

20 hours ago, MS0204 said:

I’ve always thought that.. three days is crazy

20 hours ago, Benji said:

I guess the easy answer to that is bring it all forward by 1 day…. Just feels a bit like the membership isn’t really value for money, but is a necessity if you drop off the ST list.

501+ priority should just be put in with all STHs on the Thursday, then release it to members on the Friday.

Members get royally shafted at every opportunity by this club.

29 minutes ago, Leicester_Loyal said:

501+ priority should just be put in with all STHs on the Thursday, then release it to members on the Friday.

Members get royally shafted at every opportunity by this club.

30 quid for the privilege of spending money on home tickets and not being able to get away tickets.  And yet we pay it

• Sad 1

23 hours ago, Benji said:

I agree.  I'm a STH but was a member for years before that.  As a STH if there's a match I want to go to I buy tickets the minute the window opens, or at the first available opportunity.  No one should need more than 24 hours.  

57 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

I agree.  I'm a STH but was a member for years before that.  As a STH if there's a match I want to go to I buy tickets the minute the window opens, or at the first available opportunity.  No one should need more than 24 hours.  

Think they should do it like yesterday. All STH on from Friday morning at 8, members on from 2pm. 

4 minutes ago, goody2028 said:

Think they should do it like yesterday. All STH on from Friday morning at 8, members on from 2pm. 

There is no way someone sits at a computer to turn on the sales.. so why not sth on Friday and members on Saturday? That three day window is just excessive and unfair.. that’s why it was better yesterday, although a scrap but fairer way to do it..