Our system detected that your browser is blocking advertisements on our site. Please help support FoxesTalk by disabling any kind of ad blocker while browsing this site. Thank you.
Walshy5

Bristol city away.

17 hours ago, Costock_Fox said:

Yep, doing 2 nights there.

Nice one, should be a good trip. 

Good to see you post also, thought the other day I'd not seen you post for a while.

27 minutes ago, Bristol fox .... said:

Nothing near the ground as the locals are not very welcoming.

Im meeting the lads in The knights templar (wetherspoons) which is behind temple meads train station then its a taxi to the ground.

Fair enough, hopefully we'll find something or just go Lidl and have couple before hand.

32 minutes ago, Bristol fox .... said:

Nothing near the ground as the locals are not very welcoming.

Im meeting the lads in The knights templar (wetherspoons) which is behind temple meads train station then its a taxi to the ground.

Any good places to park?

29 minutes ago, Happy Fox said:

Any good places to park?

Parking is really expensive and I don’t think there’s any street parking.  I’ve booked a space in the Sainsbury’s half a mile away for £7. 

15 minutes ago, Qwerty said:

Parking is really expensive and I don’t think there’s any street parking.  I’ve booked a space in the Sainsbury’s half a mile away for £7. 

Please send me the link for the Sainsbury thanks.

Found it paid 8 quid , not bad. Only 10 minutes walk to the ground.

Edited by Happy Fox

I've been in the Tobacco Factory with some away fans on a match day and not had any problems. Depends how much attention you draw to yourself I guess, it's a big place.

Parking wise, you could park at Long Ashton and get the Park and Ride in. Wouldn't rely on street parking anywhere near the ground, there's a fair bit of residents parking.

Some great pubs if you go a bit closer to the centre if you don't mind a walk or taxi.

2 hours ago, Fox92 said:

Nice one, should be a good trip. 

Good to see you post also, thought the other day I'd not seen you post for a while.

Thanks mate. I did log out for a while but realised I’ll always be posting on here haha.

26 minutes ago, Costock_Fox said:

Which pubs are best for very expensive, obscure beer that I’ll have 3 pints of and go blind?

Bristol Beer Factory is on the way to the ground down North Street. I can't imagine that's going to have affiliation for either sets of fans.